Reviews for Some Kind of Fix
Pete Campbell's Mistress chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
Great ending!
Pete Campbell's Mistress chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
Great last line! I love Holder making cookies!
Pete Campbell's Mistress chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
I love that linden overhears all this!
Pete Campbell's Mistress chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
Great ending! Loved linden's reaction to his sister!
Pete Campbell's Mistress chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Holder and Jack's interactions are always great!
Pete Campbell's Mistress chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
I love that they decide to cook! I could definitely see Holder being a good cook :)
Pete Campbell's Mistress chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
I loved the scene when linden was on her phone with jack!
Pete Campbell's Mistress chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Love Holder's logic in this one!
Pete Campbell's Mistress chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Loved this chapter! Wish they hadn't gotten interrupted!
LenenaxX chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
Oh my goodness! That was so amazing! I think what I loved the most about you story is the pacing. Everything happened at just right the time. It was never rushed or dragged. I have been a fan of this show ever since I saw the first commercial for it but, I've only now decided to read some fanfic for it. And I'm really glad yours is the first fanfic I've read for The Killing :D Speaking of fan service what'd you think of the last episode? xD I swear, the fangirl in me went absolutely crazy xD Thank you so much for an awesome story!
Fire-NA-Seapark chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Wonderful! More please.
kgleunin chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
These are two of my favorite characters so I love reading stories about them! Thanks! :)
anon chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
great story. i love the hilarious lines from both of them. great characterization. you should write more for the current season now.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
We want more! We want more! We really like it. We want more!
Crown V chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
THIS! That thing with the paper clips was so pure Holder and it just fit them! This whole fic is perfection! Holder and Linden's characters, their conversations, the way they mess with each other? You did a fantastic job of capturing all of that!