Reviews for She will be Mine
charlie marks chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Hurry up with new chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Sorry to her about the girl hope you get her eventually don't give up ;) I really like this keep it up its good that it's kind if based on what your feeling it makes it more realistic I guess? Update soon?! :)
Jasmine.Skat chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Wow great story!look I'm new in this site can you even read my story?

It's also about wingin'it and wizard of Wiverly place
coco29 chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
MaskedNarnianQueen chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
Wow, that was intense at the ending, Carl's really getting crazy, maybe in the next chapter, we could maybe have abit of a back story on Ralph, just a suggestion.:)
MaskedNarnianQueen chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Hey, sorry didn't get a chance to read it last night, this is really good I adore the song in chapter 4. Oh and thank you so much for reviewing my story:D

FireAndSteel chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
waaaaait - i cnt review twice for the same chapter but yuo said in ch3 carl and ralph kissing - it's supposed to be Jane and Ralph isn't it?
FireAndSteel chapter 3 . 8/16/2011

This deserves a LOT more than 1 review!
Mephlocke chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Good fic man. You capture Carl's old feeling for Jane pretty well, and I like the character "The Breaker". He works well for this story. A few spelling mistakes here and there, nothing too major so who cares XD. I'd like to keep contacting you through PM, if that's ok?

Oh... I like CarlxJane and all... but I just think, after episode 13 season 2, CarlxDenise works so much better. Other than that, good fic, don't lose momentum writing.

Meph out