Reviews for Come Slowly, Eden
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 4/16
Why do I love this story so much?! You can make any pairing beautiful and wonderful.
MilkyWayGalaxy chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
That was... surprisingly good. The pairing, I mean. I wish they could have found happiness together...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I can't believe it you pulled it of
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
OMFG! I didn't think I would like this. I loved this. Oh. My. God. How did you make this? Are you a genius? I can't believe that anyone other than JK Rowling could write this. Woah. This was AMAZING.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
wow
this was very unexpected
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
How on earth did you make this so awesome? Mad respect!
iviscrit chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
HOW did you pull off this pairing?

Beautiful piece.
MrsRobinson chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This pairing hardly seemed strange at all written by you. The story was so sweet.
Blithesome chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I can't believe you pulled off this pairing so well. It was so sad. It was a good reminder about how in the end, everyone is still human, even with war and stuff going on.
15x6x4-ever chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
So sad, yet so sweet. All in all a wonderful story
Venefica Riddle chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Beautiful. And sad.
MadelineT chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This was beautiful. So, so beautiful. I loved it.
helen chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
The most unlikeliest pairing I've ever read about. But this was something beautiful and I'm glad that I read it. It was touching, it made me cry.
Firerosemon chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Ohgod
That was just...perfect
I loved it so much
So enchanting.
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I would never in a million years have considered this pairing, but when I found it on a random browse, I just had to click. And I am very glad I did. This was a heartbreakingly beautiful story and very believable. I can see Voldemort doing this. I can also see the very real possibility that Molly and Arthur's marriage was rougher than the series portrays.

This was beautiful and so very sad. Loved it! You make me want to try to write something like this with Arthur and Voldemort!