Reviews for Come Slowly, Eden
Nebelsue chapter 1 . 8/8
My first reaction was "nah this is going to be creepy as fuck don"t read it". But I am glad i 've read it because there's so much softness in it...
siriusbarks chapter 1 . 7/18
This is a stunning and unexpected pairing...and I love how atmospheric you made it too. It's beautifully done.
ranoshi chapter 1 . 6/2
You made this work, it's beautiful but sad. Thank you for writing.
PenArt chapter 1 . 2/23
First I laughed at the crack pairing, but it's very well written, it's beautiful maybe because of the sad end.
Cariad-je chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
You have such a gift for writing unexpected pairings - for detailing love as its most delicately, achingly beautiful the most unlikely places - precariously and preciously so.
Apoorva chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
This was unexpected and brilliant!
Molly weasley is one character i respect a lot. Because she has sacrificed a lot of things in her life.
And the pairing and voldemort and oh my god..

it was surreal and wonderful. you write really well.
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Why do I love this story so much?! You can make any pairing beautiful and wonderful.
MilkyWayGalaxy chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
That was... surprisingly good. The pairing, I mean. I wish they could have found happiness together...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I can't believe it you pulled it of
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
OMFG! I didn't think I would like this. I loved this. Oh. My. God. How did you make this? Are you a genius? I can't believe that anyone other than JK Rowling could write this. Woah. This was AMAZING.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
this was very unexpected
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
How on earth did you make this so awesome? Mad respect!
iviscrit chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
HOW did you pull off this pairing?

Beautiful piece.
MrsRobinson chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This pairing hardly seemed strange at all written by you. The story was so sweet.
Blithesome chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I can't believe you pulled off this pairing so well. It was so sad. It was a good reminder about how in the end, everyone is still human, even with war and stuff going on.