Reviews for Senpai, I Love You
Godric Kharg chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Good one shot.M
James chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
You English is terrible? You did a horrible job of convincing me of such. You wrote better than some native speakers. The one shot was good but could use a bit more detail and thoughts from characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I like it but just one page?! I want to read more LOL!
StarStar chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Awwwww... So sweet! love it so unbelievably so much! Asdfghjkl!
AniahLiepard chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
poor satella-senpai D':
lonewolfsinger chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Great one shot there. totally awesome
WillofD219 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Thank you very much for writing this fanfic. I just got into Freezing today, and I have to admit, I was disappointed at the lack of stories for such a wonderful series. But I quite enjoyed reading this fanfic. I hope to see more from you in the future.
younevergive chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
It's depressing that you're probably the only one who has written a StellaxKazuya...Kazulla? Fic. I really want some more fics on them. But neither ways :) Great one shot! I definitely LOVED it.
Davie the Inspirational Gamer chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Not bad, not bad at all. Rather, this was better than not bad. :P Very enjoyable one shot. I liked it! :D Keep writing!
kingvampire00 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
kickass
Komui-sama chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Excellent! Wonderful story and amazing english and grammar skills. The only mistake I came across was a simple spelling mistake, but who doesn't make 1 or 2 mistakes once in a while? :)

I enjoyed reading it, and again, congrats on the excellent grammar.
Valerie H chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Nice fanfic. Aside from "Hearts of ice", there's just no good romance here. Luckily I found yours ;)) anyway, you should write more oneshots like this, or maybe a long story to spice up this fandom. Good luck!
Addictedtofluff chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I love it! Best oneshot I've ever read. Keep up the good work!
CuteBlondeGoddess chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Awww... So cute! I love this fic so much!
lord of the land of fire chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
There were a few minor grammatical errors, but nothing too bad. A very sweet and enjoyable one shot.