Reviews for An Open Heart
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 8/11/2018
Their interlude outside on the balcony, after Lee was given that slip of paper, was hot Hot HOT! Sparks fly and they both feel it, but continue to pretend it's an Agency cover. Glad they spent time talking, too. One of these days, Lee will find the courage to tell her his true feelings.

This story covered over a year from receiving her open heart necklace to them telling of their love for each other. At least Lee knows that Amanda has absolutely no interest in reuniting with Joe King and she knows that Lee's interest is solely in her. Wish Amanda did not call Lee "Scarecrow" while they were canoodling at her home. "Scarecrow" is his code name at work and her using it elsewhere is a pet peeve of mine. Caught Lee's wince when Amanda called Joe "Sweetheart" on the phone. Since she also uses that endearment with Phillip and Jamie, Amanda needs to never use that with Lee and find another endearment that is his/theirs alone. Perhaps "My Love" or "Honey." Your story took me along on Lee and Amanda's often slow and frustrating; yet beautiful journey to their destiny. It was worth the wait! Looking forward to reading more of your stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Such a cute story! Loved it!
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
That was a fantastic read! I absolutely LOVED this fic!
VaWarrior chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
That was sucha dreamy story...I LOVED it!
newkid chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
Fabulous!
AngelTK chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
awe! This is sooo romantic! I'm at tears now! I love it! I hope to see more stories like it.
SMKfan chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
Wow this is an amazing story. Captivated untim the end!
sandra engley chapter 1 . 12/6/2000
Very true to character, Thank you for all your hard work to provide such a good story for the rest of us to enjoy. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
RAYLEEN chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
GREAT STORY. VERY REALISTIC. THIS STORY IS SO MUCH "IN CHARACTER", THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE IT HAPPENING THIS WAY.
SpecialAgentFox chapter 1 . 10/12/2000
2 words: LOVED IT!
Kathy chapter 1 . 9/19/2000
Very good story, I really enjoyed it. The part at the embassy was very good. :)
ghostwriter70 chapter 1 . 9/17/2000
I really liked the meaning of the necklace, although it was definitely risky for Lee to give it to her after Burn Out. But I think you made a very believable case for it. I also liked their interplay, especially towards the end.
Sasha chapter 1 . 9/15/2000
This is the sweetest story I have ever read. True to form with the characters and dialogue. You really did your homework. I was translated right along with Lee and Amanda and hope you will continue writing. You have a gift; thanks for sharing with us.
peyton chapter 1 . 9/13/2000
Dottie,

When I read your story it brought tears to my eyes about a way that the lonely Scarecrow would be able to show his love for Amanda with a precious gift that how his heart felt. As fans of the show Lee also kept his emotions in check and was afraid he was going to get hurt. This is seen in the episodes and fanfiction. Please continue to write excellent stories like this and you have a fan in me. If you website is a liitle bit of dotty i like it. If you are going to reply to me please use the title of this story for the subject otherwise it will be deleted.
Connie chapter 1 . 9/13/2000