Reviews for Queen o' the May
scubagurl22 chapter 9 . 11/10/2011
Wonderful ending, thanks for sharing!
scubagurl22 chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
Wow, there's a lot happening in this chapter. I hope Tarrent's alright...

Also, let me say again how much I love your footnotes! The bit about the different types of 'corn' was very interesting. Certainly changes my visual of that poem too!
scubagurl22 chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
Glad to have the history in a non poem form. Don't get me wrong, I love the poems, but it's nice to know I'm not misinterpreting it.

Great chapter, it's nice to see Hatter again too!
scubagurl22 chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
Very interesting poem, are you foreshadowing with it a bit?
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Neato
scubagurl22 chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
Has something happened to the house? Also it was a great chapter, i'm really enjoying the footnotes too.
cielovainilla chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Glad to know, that my reviews are well accepted :)

You know, what I just love about your writing style is that there seems to be so much background research before you write them that they just make prefect sense.

Everything fits perfectly and you just dont focus only on the main story but you let kind of second and third stories develop at the same time so that everything becomes more lively. I dont know if I am making sense at all, but its really hard to explain this in english since it is not my native language.

Anyway I am loving a lot of aspects of this story, but specifically to this chapter I would like to compliment the way you mix the parts of the books with the movie and your own imagination without making all weird, specially I love all the references you make and the fact that you took this kind of heartless part of the white queen of the second book and added to the movie character to make this lovely vivid character.

Whatever, seems I had a lot to say today, anyway hope to read more of this soon
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Nice work. Perfect
cielovainilla chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Well, this story looks really promising.

I had to reread Merry Month Of May though and I must say that I had forgotten how much I enjoyed that story.

I love your writing and how well you manage to catch the Hatters personality, never leaving his inner troubles completely behind. I like the fact that your Alices arent always the typical perfect ones but just as she is in the books and a little in the movie quite insecure and a little selfish and sometimes even annoying. That all makes everything much more believable.

I looking forward to read more of this :)
scubagurl22 chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
A daddy just waiting for his kids, such a great concept and very much the Tarrent you've created here!
dogsrplayful chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Apologies for not reviewing this earlier. Like most of your other stories, I rather like this. I think you've captured Tarrant's personality nicely, as well as their life together. More updates, please? (:
scubagurl22 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Oh no. What has stubborn Alice stepped into this time?