Reviews for Aftermath
TheMasterofDespair chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This story is a work of art, you are such a talented writer. Vitani is awesome character, and has become one of my favorites. But, my favorite character is Shenzi. (sorry)
1hopelessromantic chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I LOVED THIS and you are right Vitani doesn't have enough fanfics. I'm thinking of writing one myself, and this gave me a bit of inspiration i'll make sure to list you in that.
5 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Do you have the time?
blueheron93 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Vitani does need more fics. *is currently working on one*

This is awesome. :)
KShara Khan chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
You are right, Vatani and Nuka should have had much more time. This was really nice and as for the quote, I think it fits.
Schweetpea1870 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
this was a very cute and very good oneshot! i really liked it! and i *totally* agree with you. vitani and nuka definitely deserved WAY more screen time! i love their brother-sister relationship! :)
TabbyBri chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I truly loved this one-shot. You wrote both Vitani and Simba well, and brought up a point I had never really thought of; how Vitani would feel about her brother's death. It was very well written, and easy to understand. You portrayed Vitani's emotions excellantly, as well as Simba's, and they both seemed in character. And you're right about Vitani. She really should get more of the spot-light. Great job!

Simba's Hommie chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Yea, Vitani deserves more credit than she gets for stepping up to her mother like that. Great One Shot! :D