Reviews for The Promise
4LJ chapter 29 . 8/21/2012
Helllooo! So here we are... finally at the end. can't believe it's already been almost a year since i last read this.

gotta say... one of the most original stories I've read. action-packed, drama-filled, intense and funny; I have thoroughly enjoyed this experience. I especially liked the Harry's trial and the vast emotional ranges of (most of) the characters. don't feel two-dimensional and shallow (like mine), so really well done there.

been a whole new unique and different experience... Thanks!
I Worship Steven Moffat chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Remus and Tonks died.
Nox Ortus chapter 30 . 2/23/2012
Read the entire thing in one day, have to say I loved it and look forward the the sequal!
jafr86 chapter 29 . 2/19/2012
Great ending
jafr86 chapter 30 . 2/19/2012
The prologue for the new story is great.
sasha starr chapter 29 . 2/13/2012
Hi Good ending to an enjoyable story. I am looking forward to your next work. Thank you.
lyaser53 chapter 29 . 2/11/2012
Beautiful ending...Now on to part II
fatty73 chapter 29 . 2/10/2012
Well! I new, I just read and it was awesome! How you write it was amazing and very well done. I begun today and I can't stop. Thanks

I want the new story soon,
whytry7 chapter 29 . 2/9/2012
Yay, very nice!
reviewgirl911 chapter 29 . 2/9/2012
Amazing story! Can't wait for the sequel!
Starzinmieyez chapter 29 . 2/9/2012
WOOOOOOOOO! A sequelll! :D YAY! :D Keep me posted please- PM me, or I'll never find it :( Thank youuuu :')
clonedmemories chapter 29 . 2/9/2012
There may or may not be tears in my eyes of happiness right now.

Seeing everyone happy, together, and their lives back to normal for the time being - that makes me so pleased, because after the journeys they've all being on, they deserve it.

Harry's speech at the end was so fitting, such a perfect end. It's very normal, but compared to the rest of the story, it's extraordinary, which is what I love the most about it.
GwenShocker chapter 29 . 2/9/2012
You shocked me! I read 'complete' and thought 'what? never!' and I am so happy you write on a sequel. I will read it, I promise!

It was a good chapture. I liked it, that you explained the charakters, so we know that Ginny was moving in with Harry and Neville and Luna are happy.

Oh, and I am excited what happens in the sequel!

I am relieved that you can understand me. My mother language is german ;)

Have a beautiful day, I hope to read you soon. At the latest sunday!

Much greetings,

lyaser53 chapter 28 . 2/5/2012
Bad...I know you were kidding. I totally enjoyed it. Finding Harry Guilty was exactly as I thought it would Happen. The secondary Verdict was what was the best. It was great, Now where to next?
GwenShocker chapter 28 . 2/3/2012
Susan and Dudley? Are you serious? :D Whatever, I like, that you involved them into your fanfic. The Dursley family is falling behind in the most of the stories. Petunia and Vernon? Divorce, yeah?

I like your spelling style. You made the charakters likable with your phrases. In many ffs it's a Super-Harry, like 'oh, Harry, you can use wand free magic!'and he is like 'yeah, I learned it and even if I am a humble Person, I'm a badass' and thats different. He learned something, but he isn't that excessive, do you know what I want to say?

Oh, and Olli...Ollie is a lovely charakter. I like her name and her...being? Sorry, reading in english and understand that is easy, bu when I try to write something, I fail.

Have a nice day and be hard working - we want to read the next chapter soon! :P