Reviews for Aging Spell Gone Wrong
Ibskib chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
It's a cute little story, and it's a nice change of pace to see a fic, where Ivy realizes Rachel returns her feelings, without it being in a sexually charged atmosphere.
DearHeart89 chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
I LOVE THIS! Please! Where is the rest of this story?

-Brit
SangLune chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
Oh man this is going to be funny awesome job
jet911 chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
I am loving baby Rachel, cant wait for an update
cookiesforfrogs chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Ah skimmer always with the bitchyness when will you learn? Well I liked the idea and enjoyed the chapter although I did think that Rachel acted a little to grown up in places. Still, looking forward to the next chapter :-)
cookiesforfrogs chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Oooh I like the idea of baby witches forming bonds. I can't wait to find out whose at the door.
cookiesforfrogs chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Hehehe poor ivy, rache never listens to her. Overall I like this and I am intrigued to see where you will take it. :-)

Take care
Ryoko chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Lol. hahaha I love the part where Ivy pretty much beats Skimmer up. *evil grin*. I really like the story. But I feel like everything is happening way to fast. But other than that its good. )
little-miss-me chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
This story is adorable! I love little Rache and Ivy protecting her. And Skimmer got what she deserved...insulting Rachel like that.
Kakistos chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
I love Rachel as a kid... she's super cute!
Avarenda chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Its interesting to see Rachels reactions to Ivy and the people around her. I look forward to seeing who is on the other side of the door.
Avarenda chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Young rache is adorable. lookin forward to more.