Reviews for Mz Attica
SuiLon434 chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
Update already! I know she's heartbroken and pissed! I've always hated that they killed them all off in the movie.
Takia chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
When I was on quotev I found a story called Ms Attica I think that person copied your story but they did'nt finish they got to about chapter 2 you should check it out.
angel-of-animosity chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Aw, great ending! Update soon!
angel-of-animosity chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
I love this, keeping up the great writing!
Jocy723 chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
Update!
Jleighl1987 chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
ahhhhhhh update soon! i love this story!
Vanessa chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
It's awesome can you please finish it?
SpaceAstronautCapt.RobotKoala chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Well I've only gotten to chapter 4 right now but it's a good story :) The only thing I'd like to say is that I've noticed that every bit of dialogue (that I have seen so far) is accompanied by a "so-and-so says" or something like that. You don't need to have to always say who's doing the talking, especially if it's a back-and-forth convo where you don't really need to clarify who's speaking. I hope that makes sense hahaha.

But I'm going to read the rest & I'd like to see more :)

xx
back2vintage chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
love this story update soon please
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
WOW I REALLY ENJOYED THIS STORY PLS UPDATE AND TELL US WHAT HAPPENED TO EVERYONE ELSE
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
Kel1017 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Great chapter plz continue and plz update faster.
Renji504 chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
AWESOME STORY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
JasmineChyanne chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
love this story hope none of them die
babyjay2fly chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
Just finished reading your story so far and i love Jessica's since of humor and her relationship with her brothers. i always wondered how the story would be different if they had females in the group as well(not including Lily since she wasnt actually IN the group)im likeing urtake on things though...and Jessica and AJ are SO cute together though personally i always perfered jesse he's always been my crush lol...but anyway great job on remakng the story in your own way...next chapter is gonna be so sad unless you change it up which im kinda hoping you are i personally hated how the movie ended. And for what he did to them i think ghost should have suffered more ijs...hope u update soon : )