Reviews for The Speedsters
I'm brunet.
Amydiddle chapter 10 . 10/13
hsbgfjskbvdskz; fdskjz baby flash
jumpingshrimp chapter 10 . 10/11
Thanks for updating the story. Can you do one about Barry being hurt and Wally's reaction to hearing it when at the cave? Thanks
Nightingale1692 chapter 10 . 10/6
Great chapter and im so happy to have you writing again! I especially love the part with BeetleJuice. Unique indeed.
mimipat chapter 10 . 10/6
Absolutely love the speedsters (story and characters). They're probably my favorite mentor/sidekick in YJ. Can't wait for more of this story :)
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 10 . 10/6
I checked this fandom with a feeling that you updated and by god I was right. The writing is top quality as usual. The premise actually reminds me of another one shot where a young newly adopted Wally is scared of thunderstorms and ends up sleeping with Barry while Iris is taking the night shift. He even tells Barry what his dad would do if Wally was scared and Barry gets another reason to hate Rudy. Were you inspired by it?
romirola chapter 10 . 10/5
A nice chapter! Thanks for sharing. Hope to see another soon.
Savy160 chapter 10 . 10/5
Awwww! That was so adorable! :)
TMNTPRO15 chapter 10 . 10/5
Aww that was just adorable! I love moments like this with Barry and Wally.
inaminus chapter 7 . 9/14
Oh God this chapter scared me to death...
PSML chapter 7 . 9/9
Awwww! Soooo cute!
WildChild13 chapter 9 . 9/8
Please update! If you can, that is. You are seriously amazing. AMAZING. ASTEROUS. AWESOME.
You are though. XD.
Girl wonderz chapter 2 . 8/22
You were lucky you had back up I grew up in the Bronx in New York so the older kids thought it was a great idea to pick on the kids who weren't even in kindergarten yet. Luckily before things got bad my bestie Lauren told her older sister who was in the bullies class. It ended after that. This one was person not I am tough and stand up for myself. Now I am feared but I wouldn't harm a rabbit (I'm not fond of flies) if only Robin talked more in this ha take that Central City High biatches! Watch out for the P.L.U.M.S. (people living under malevolent stride) we is coming after you!
2SexyForMySkirt chapter 9 . 8/20
Oh god the CUTENESS! You need to not! And you need to do more of this! Uhhhg.
Also... I would love to see follow up chapters on Wally's car accident, like him in recovery and all that. I dunno, I think it would be fun to read.
2SexyForMySkirt chapter 5 . 8/20
That was the MOST adorable thing I have ever SEEN! Uuuuuhg! I... I just... UUUUUHG!
Too much cute... too much cute...