Reviews for The Speedsters
Blackkitty5133 chapter 8 . 6/22
Cool I like how you set it about something that happen to you, that is a real writer love it TTYL Kitty
Imjustherecuz1294 chapter 8 . 6/16
This was not crap. It kind of made me feel normal in a way? lol
FuzzyElf24 chapter 5 . 6/5
This chapter makes me think of George the magpie my mum found and hand-reared. He died a short while after, though. R. I . P. George. Now you get to attack seagulls forever.

Also, AWWWWW! Little!Wally and Young!Dick are so cute! I'm gonna die!
FuzzyElf24 chapter 10 . 6/1
Sure, you may sometimes forget apostrophes in places, but damn! You sure can make an emotionless bastard like myself squeal from the adorableness and fluffiness of a fic!
FuzzyElf24 chapter 8 . 6/1
I can't handle the fluff.
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 10 . 4/5
Loved it! Try to do at least 2-4 chapters this year too. Since they're individual stand alone chapters I think it's okay not to update as much but I do love reading them and would like to see more. Nice job keep it up
Batman Fanatic chapter 10 . 4/3
This is amazing!
FuzzyElf24 chapter 9 . 4/2
This is just too sad when you watch the series finale. *sobs*
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 3/11
Hey this is my favorite series of one shots dedicated to Barry and Wally. If this is not dead and you want more inspiration (still wanna see my request for chapter 9 the most), here's some.
1. An origin story on how Wally got the nickname Hot Rod.
2. Barry dealing with the guilt of attacking Wally during "Auld Aquaintance" especially coupled with Barry thinking that he is just like Wally's father for hurting Wally (you would think someone at least touched upon this subject given all the Wally abuse fics but nope! People just wanna write about Batman's reaction to hurting Robin).
3. How the two met (keeping in mind of the official Young Justice timeline posted on YJ wiki)

Please update
Veronica and balthzar chapter 9 . 3/7
Hey I love your story it is definitely one of the best flash family fanfics I've read. I could totally beta for you if you are still looking for someone. PM me if you want me to.
nekochan1994 chapter 8 . 3/2
I'm sorry about your dad. :(
nekochan1994 chapter 6 . 3/2
Holy crap this is epic especially since this actually happened!
nekochan1994 chapter 5 . 3/2
Oh dear god that is good flipping cute
Man i can't believe ir actually updating man these are the days
Calypso 399 chapter 8 . 2/5
I love how all these are based off of real life experiences.