Reviews for The Speedsters
What was that
so many happy feelings write now so many!
I absolutely loved chapter seven sooo much!
D chapter 8 . 1/4
these are the cutest things i have ever read!
i couldn't stop squealing especially when in chapter 8 barry kept saying he was wallys dad and stop oh the feels :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 3
SquirrelandNight123 chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
PLEASE MAKE
MORE!
SquirrelandNight123 chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
I CRIED SO FLIPPIN HARD... YOU ARE LIKE, THE BEST WRITTER...
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
HAHAHAHA YESSSS SO MANY GOOD PARTS
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
I love this story it was AWSOME I've never been bullied but I've read over 10 young justice bullying fanfic and I know how to handle on because I'm a geek I love superheros I'm obsessed with them and I love fan doc and my little pony I hate those chicks who tell me to wear a dress or whatever I bet you thought I was a boy
Savy160 chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
This story is so sweet and so amazing! You have done such an excellent job!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
This is such a good fanfic and I've read a lot of fanfictions
nikole15402 chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
I love this one
Showmaker chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
I wasn't beat up like Wally, or most people really. There was this girl in Year 7 (From Wales) [that would be 6th grade I think], she came into our friend group and then turned everyone against me when she found out she was moving away. Things smoothed out but it was rocky. I don't have any siblings. So it was hard, my cousin tried to help but I shut him out like most people do when they get bullied. Thanks for sort of sharing your experiences. It helps other people to write their experiences. And they do tell you to write what you know. So for all of us. Thank you.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
. .THING. . .LIFE. it made me laugh so hard! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Confudled chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
I have a request! Wally getting his wisdom teeth out. Please. I beg you. Please. And Barry is not helping at all.
Somebody chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
Could there be a part two? Like Wally's at the Cave then he panics and everyone else is confused but trying, and failing, to help Wally? Eh, eh? For the record, I might've peeked at the reviews and people were saying similar things. Hehe.
Nobody chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
Sorry about your family having a rough time. My thoughts are with you. Could you do something similar to this only with it just being the Team and Roy? And Batman turns up, and is the only one able to calm KF down? Or a one shot where something goes wrong on a mission or something, and Iris swoops in? Just some thoughts. Keep it up!