Reviews for The Speedsters
Agafa Shelly chapter 10 . 4/10
I didn’t realize he was a brother in law
Agafa Shelly chapter 9 . 4/10
Beautiful,Barry called Wally his boy
Agafa Shelly chapter 7 . 4/10
Aw,Barry called Wally his son
Agafa Shelly chapter 6 . 4/10
This conversation about looking for cat food reminds me of me and my mom lol
Agafa Shelly chapter 5 . 4/10
Wally and Robin brothers for life:)
Agafa Shelly chapter 2 . 4/10
Batman is like Wally’s other father lol
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 4/10
Batman the father of the leauge lol
BatFlashAquaven11 chapter 5 . 1/16
Omg this was literally the cutest thing! Thank you so much for writing this
Wolfwind97 chapter 10 . 12/26/2017
Okay, so it’s been a few years but I really would like to see more of this fic. I also read In the Grave and absolutely loved it so reading this is amazing for me. Also, if you ever need a beta, just message me. I’ll be happy to do it. :)

Probably my three favorites are the 9/11, drunk driver, and the panic attack. The 9/11 because it hit home with me. I was 4 years old when that happened and, sadly, it’s my first memory. I was just watching a cartoon when my aunt called my parents to turn on the news. At that age, I didn’t understand, but I do now. I used to watch 9/11 documentaries all the time in an attempt to learn every small detail. The drunk driver one was just sad and a bit realistic to me, especially since I’ve been hit before (not badly at all), but it was still scary. The only thing it did was make me sore for days where I tended up so hard. As for the panic attack, I know from experience just how much those suck. Sadly, I’ve been alone through the majority of them, only having one where my friends were with me. I had to wave them off and try to calm down so I didn’t scare them more. But, they do suck.

Anyway, I’m rambling. Awesome job on this fic and Into the Grave. I love them!
Zise Stars chapter 10 . 11/27/2017
There aren't enough YJ stories about Barry and Wally. All your fics are beautifully written and you really nailed the trust in their dynamic.

If your still interested in hearing about odd pets; my family had tried to save a bird who fell into my tortoises' pond, but it died the next day cuz in turned out my tortoises had eaten part of its legs and it got infected, poor thing
LuffyLover chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
Omg can I have the speedsters on call please? It’s not an alarm, but a car sans muffler roars through my neighborhood at all hours of the day and night, waking everyone within a square mile of it. I would have sabatoged it myself by now if I knew who it belonged to...
nicetwin123 chapter 5 . 11/18/2017
So was so cute.
nicetwin123 chapter 2 . 11/18/2017
Omg, you have a twin? So do I!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
Hi,this really relates to me as well! I was bullied back in primary school by this really mean girl called Niamh.I got really scared of her and went out of my way to avoid her,ie not going certain places in the school,not hanging out with certain people etc but luckily my older sister ,who was really big and threatening at this point in time,did and said exactly what your brother did.
Love from
Kalcium
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2017
Thats what family is for threatening to beat up bullies for you