Reviews for Tragic Love
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
i loved this! at first i thought it was going to be a bit slow, then i got really good, then i thought it was going to be a bit short, but i think you ended it really well! i never really how short 5000 words actually is! i did love the ending, and im not going to lie, but even though it wasnt one of the most deep and involved fics ive read, i did tear up a bit at the end! :'( great though!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Excellent, thanks!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I completely understand the challenge of writing male/male. It's difficult to get the wording right and also keep the story going and keep the characters' personalities correct. While there were a few grammatical errors, I really enjoyed the read! The only thing was that the time progressed a bit quickly, but it also worked for the story so it was good.

Overall, well done!

-Charmy
lancergirl101 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I thought this was really good! And the last line is probably the best closing line I've ever read in a fanfiction.
heidi chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
ust perfect, congratulations, I love Merthur.
grayember13 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Good story and wow! FEELS! )
Closet Cleaner chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
*slow clap* Bravo, my lady. Bravo. Very in-character and realistic. It was long, but in a good way. I really liked how you were able to put so much into it. You also did the time-skips very well. Those were always hard for me...
I love Arthur's reaction during the drunk scene. I was like: Bad Merlin! He was so scared he hurt you because you never explained anything!
I thought the stereotypical "car-wash" (floor wash) scene at the beginning was hilarious, and of course I imagined it a second time in Arthur-Vision, aka: slow-mo with a hair flip that sends droplets of water everywhere and ending with a smouldering gaze... (What is wrong with me?)
Oh, also. You may want to put a spoiler alert in since it spans a few seasons. (I've seen the whole series so far, but I know other people might not have)
Anyway, great job! 3
DinieLuvYunho chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Omg merthur... i love this story alot, especially the happy ending and *cough* the *cough* smut lol.. _

I hope you'll write chaptered merthur fics after this tho..
Sharon T chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
You rocked this story,great job ;)
GeekIsShowing chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This was yummy..
Grizzo chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Tears hanging somewhere in my chest. Trying to get out. I loved it. They are so good together in this story. thx...gr
Liobhan chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
oh. my. god. that was FUCKING BRILLIANT! its what i imagined arthur finding out to be like . i love how you added a kind of dark story line in there instead of just pointless sex. that was stunning :D great job
windscarbabe68 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
In the beginning it seemed like the story was moving along too fas but by the end it tied together perfectly
HELEN chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
All I Can Say Is Wonderfull Just Wonderfull. I Also Love It As Well Because Merlin And Arthur Are Both Two Sides Of The Same Coin. Thankyou For Writing Such A Brillant Story.
Dee chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Aw sweet! And Arthur was never going to have heirs anyway lol. I really liked this.