Reviews for Tropical Escape
mandy52799 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
okay I cheated and picked this one to read instead...it looked hot and it was. combine sex in the beach with sex in the rain and it's wonderful. I admit that I was mentally replacing all things Jasper with Edward lol...but hey you already know my weakness lol. I liked this...I wouldn't mind a rained out vacation if it led to multiple orgasms in romantic places.
angel897 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
loved it, hot lemon and love this paring
ImmortalDarkPassion chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This story was *blush* simply wonderful. I praise you for such amazing writing. I also congratulate you on being my 500th favorite Twilight story. I picked the right story for it.

Kristina
jinx2094 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
awww. this was cute I loved it :)
MartaS chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I loved this one shot :) Always something nice to read and it was hot, sweet and brought smile too so it was worth the time spent eriting it I would think ;D You did super job with this ;)
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Loved it!
Bella M. Kasprzak chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
as always i loved it! everything to write is just right! keeping this for a rainy day!
DarknekoKurai chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
omg this was hot! i love reading very second of it! -
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
well that's some holiday! love this from start to finish hun xx
lilsunnysaunt chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Way to go! Them in the ocean with water pouring all around them turning into s storm...nice. Very different, but creative and I love it! You are amazing at writing lemons! Thanks for sharing!
texasbella chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
That was absolutely lovely my dear! Sensual, erotic and teasingly HOT! What a picture you painted...I want to rethink my next trip to the beach...to make sure rain is in the forecast! Well done!
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
That was so... just... no words... GAH! I want a vacation like that! Even if it is just with my hubby and not the delish Mr Whitlock. ;-) Awesome job babe!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Awesome one shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
beautiful
Robfan06 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Wow that was pretty hawt...nice little change from E/B. Don't get me wrong I love Edward more than anything, but Jasper gets me a little warm under the collar too...Hehe! Great story thank you tons. Take care of yourself...xoxo