Reviews for Waiting for Tomorrow to Come
jaredsalpaca chapter 1 . 7/25
This story is one of my absolute favorites to read, it's so beautiful and well written! :)
JustAWriterOfMusic chapter 1 . 1/15
you made me almost cry. that's something.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Amazing. One of the best stories I've ever read, seriously.
inblindingdarkness chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Oh my gods. This is the most beautiful one-shot I have ever read in the years that I've been on fanfiction. This is absolutely breathtaking. I definitely giggled. I also think I cried. You're amazing. Never stop writing.
mE chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
That was absolutely amazingly beautiful!
I was about to burst into tears at the end
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
K so I know that I'm so flippin late on reading this but that was the most amazing thing I've ever read. Seriously, my heart started hurting.
musicexpresseswhatwordscan't chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
That was absolutely amazing! This is one of the best percabeth one-shots i've come across in a while!
slidinglamps chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
The feels literally exploded during this fic.
Love, love, love, loved it!
TEEHEE123 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
This is the only fanfiction that made me cry
annercy chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
That was bloody amazing.
shade chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
that was beautiful, I can't think of another word to describe it. incredible work.
foreverfanfiction chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
This is literally beauty in writing
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
awesome to the degree of awesome.
Smartblonde22 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This percabeth story is by far my favorite. It better captures Annabeth, and is fluffy enough to be sweet, yet still has a plot. I would most definitely read anything else you write!
marissawonderful1998 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
This is, honestly, the BEST fanfic I have ever read! Please don't ever stop writing because you have the rare and beautiful ability to paint an intricate, meaningful picture with your words. You have some pretty amazing skills :).