Reviews for Mirror Shards
darkeneddaybreak chapter 9 . 6/11
Okay, funny story- it's because of your sister that I got absorbed by the Transcendence AU. After I read the summary and the character bios and all the stories listed on the guide, I headed over to , which is where I found your stories (I'm totally going to AO3 next). I liked them so much (especially Love, I might jump over there to review maybe) that I decided to check out what else you wrote. Then I was like "ooh, Blue Exorcist," and here I am! :D
Anyway, I really liked most of these. I felt like your portrayal of Satan and of Yuri's pregnancy was way more accurate than what the anime did (I mean, this cussing, insane demon we saw at the beginning isn't just an elegant and misunderstood nice guy, seriously). I did not like Devil's Dance, though. Nope. Not that it wasn't written well, but... Nope. Nope nope nope. But seriously, your writing is great. Okay, I think I'm going to be done now.
Rafel666 chapter 8 . 6/6
What the..?! I though that was Rin the whole time! And it turns out it was his SON?! Damn I love surprises like that! Compared to the whole theme I'm happy Rin actually had a family and became Paladin.(wonder who the mother is)
OverObsessedFangirl8804 chapter 4 . 6/5
Except your short.
Smooth Shima, smooth.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 9 . 3/24
...wow...smart...not...just...wow...
Elaine Weasley chapter 9 . 3/24
Hilarious!
I read the most recent chapter of Veranerung, and was totally loving "Angelina" and "Yamada's" fight over Rin. And Shima is my favorite character, and I love it when he just doesn't get girls or romance. And the fact that he thinks he is reading it all right, just makes it funnier.
You should do this more often! I really enjoyed it. :-)
MoonlitMelody chapter 9 . 3/23
Oh jesus, Shima, your powers of deduction are frightening for all the right and all the wrong reasons.
(He should definitely share his observations with Angel. I'm sure 'she' would appreciate the input LOL)

(I just came in from Veranderung - turns out I was subscribed to both of you before this crossover. Huh. Weird.)
Colliequest chapter 9 . 3/23
Oh, Shima...XD!
I imagine it's rather hard to get into Shima's head, I think you did a good job at it. :)
Zarianwen chapter 5 . 2/13
First I have to say that I really enjoyed the first three one-shots, especially Birth of a Demon.
Second, I have forgotten everything else I wanted to say about those because the ending of this one ripped a hole in my heart that is going to require some stitches.
I'm just going to sit here in silence and stare into space for a few moments while I try to digest this without tearing up.
TangoUnicornA chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
I feel like crying. That was an unexpected ending, but I like it. I like the idea of Rin being a good father like that, just like Shiro, and the idea of Rin's kid turning out like him.
... Just makes it sadder, doesn't it.
WHY.
TheHallow chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
Ohhhhh man, I actually really like this chapter XD i wish it was waaayyy longer hahaha
paracuties chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
Oh my God. I feel like crying. Like, seriously. I got to the end and I just stared at the screen for a minute, mouth agape and eyes bugging out, and then I had to read it all over again, this time knowing who was actually speaking. OH. MY. GOD. This is seriously, amazingly, well...amazing. And I get how he can actually refer to Shura as an "old bat", now! XD

Like, the FEELS. I am dying here, drowning in feels here. Please. Help me. Your writing is amazing.

I LOVE THIS. I love that he's visiting RIN, not Shiro, but...RIN. He's RIN'S son! OMG. That was certainly unexpected. But even better than if it were Shiro Rin was visiting, 'cause now...we can see that Rin became everything he wanted to be, and died an early death like his own adoptive father, and thought all the same things and -

Well. I love that.

Keep up the great work!
paracuties chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
...Aw. Poor Rin. He's super worried about Yukio and *that's* what finally drives him to go further and really, actually push himself. I like that you made him a Tamer and Dragoon, because honestly, Rin should technically have command over almost all demons and with his strong will, he could *technically* summon anything he wanted. So. I really wish they made him a Tamer canonically, but I like what you did here too!

Keep up the good work!
paracuties chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
:OOOOO OH MY GOD. WHAT DID YOU DO.

...This is extremely well-written, though, and I can't help but wish you continued this. Continued into a different AU, a really cool one, and...well. I enjoyed this.
paracuties chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Huh...I'm really curious as to which situation they got themselves into to meet Satan? O.o I like this, though! Keep writing!
paracuties chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Hm...I like Mephisto's thoughts, here. I don't necessarily like how he dismisses Fujimoto as just another Paladin who trusted a Demon King, but that's more...realistic, too, I think.

I really enjoyed this piece! Keep writing!