Reviews for Mirror Shards
Magician'sValkyria1208 chapter 8 . 1/2
I pretty much cried reading this last one.

It's too real.
I think I suspected what was going on - but actually reading the last paragraph made it soooo real. It was like a punch to the gut.

Great work.
Kaylessa chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Woah...O_O That was GOOD. I mean, I hope to heaven and back that this particular scenario never happens, but my GOSH, you wrote it so well! Oh, poor Rin, he thought he had it all under control, but no one knows how to hurt us like Satan. Guh! Man, that was good.
ichiruzuka chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
...Yep, you should write more lighthearted story.
Drakonflight chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
OK, this one made me cry. I love how you built off the idea of Rin becoming Paladin from the last chapter. And btw, I agree with Rin; the current Paladin is an ass.
Drakonflight chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
This oneshot is probably my favorite (or VERY close to it) Ao No Exorcist fanfic. Seeing a capable Rin with mastery of multiple disciplines is the most intriguing plot I've seen (especially since the manga doesn't seem to be giving Rin any actual improvement on his flame control :P
Caramelloangel chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
So wait Rin is the one dead ? I thought Rin was the one talking.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
Wow. That last chapter really had me tricked xD I thought it was Rin until the last paragraph. What that what you were going for?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
"He may not be as emotionally constipated as some guys, but that didn't mean his waterworks faucet had to be that well-used." That line was just so Rin, I was completely fooled. (Then again, I thought something was off when he said "your day".)

Nice little future fic. Rin never would have gone gentle. (Reference to an old poem.)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
Sad, but I love it. Absolutely. Adorable and sweet and sad and...very well done. :)
Reina Ariadne chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
This is really well-written. :) I really loved it, please write more!
Um... I'm sorry if I sound dumb, but I didn't get the last paragraph though... Care to explain? :)
SilverWings104 chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Oooooooh Loved, LOVED the ending. I had to re-read the last paragraph just to make sure I read right XP Just an awesome awesome one shot.
tsukinopen chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
love this
DeathBySugarCube chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
I absolutely love the idea of Rin summoning!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
Not that off the wall. The summoning moment was completely in-character. I really like how you've written Rin here. Maybe a bit more than a bit dense, and not so much stupid as he just doesn't think. And "Yukio in a coma" could lead to some rather interesting subplots, in a longer work.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
It works. I can totally see the summoning thing happen, although I doubt that they'll give Rin a gun just because that really is Yukio's area. *shrug* :) Still liked it though.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »