Reviews for The One That Belongs
I'm gonna be real here. I would've made Misty like be mad at Him for like 3 days or so lol Pokeshipping for Eva :3
MiStY chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Woah, nice story! I hope Misty wins, yay!
O.O3 chapter 16 . 1/31/2014
Bobthe1531302599 chapter 16 . 12/19/2013
OMG so cute 3 I was kinda afriad Dawn would win but I knew Misty would pull out the winner 3 much luv
Aura Reading Senses chapter 16 . 9/6/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! I read this ages ago before I got fanfic. This was one of the first stories I read. I love it so much. I keep reading it over and over and over again. I must have read it start to finish at about 3 times now. It's just on of those fic that never gets old! I almost forget I'm reading a fanfiction! I feel like I'm watching a anime or reading book which is one of the best sellers. I was so sad when Ash's mom died :( I loved that twist in the story and I love the whole story!
Th3goodguy chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
I love this fic and the sequel! If it hadn't been for my writters block and my need to find some inspiration I might have missed the chance to read this! You're a great writter with excellent talent and I'm probably gonna try to read all your Poke fics and I really looooooooved the whole Pokeshipping part. :) Basically: I'm huge fan of your writting and a huge nerd for Pokemon and Pokeshipping :)
Guest chapter 16 . 11/30/2012
It has been more then a year now!can you please write the sequel?
Guest chapter 16 . 10/4/2012
b. o. o
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
NY514 chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
This chapter sucked
Charlie chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
just had to do it huh. Poor girls, cleaning that vomit
IceLilyLaura chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
I really am liking this story, but some od the dialogue doesn't match the character. Like, when ash said "oh Brock!"
That phrase sounds a little too girly. I know he's young and stuff, but boys, from my personal knowledge, don't talk to their other males friends like that. It just makes his character seem a bit strange, which is good for suspense, but there's just... Kind of a 'law of manliness' if you will. Haha.
Its just my own constructive crticism.
Ty chapter 16 . 3/12/2012
You missed one thing they never told him his mom died. Misty could probably relate since her parents are supposedly MIA i wanna know what happened to them
jemini294 chapter 16 . 2/19/2012
Wow what a great ending. A sequel? I am on my way to read and review it right NOW!
jemini294 chapter 15 . 2/19/2012
Delia died! Thats so sad! whadda about Ash? A party..oooh.