Reviews for Breath and Life
LilacFoxGirl1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This message, if I may call it, is a wonderful, inspiring /fantastic/(!) piece of artwork.
It says a lot of things that are actually very true about us artists.
It tells us of what we're truly capable of doing.
In fact, you are truly an inspiring person, who speaks the truth through this piece.
And, it is purely awesome. :)
Tune4Toons chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
If the world could agree on one thing, the power of a dreamer is great.

There are people who have shared their dreams that changed the world's view.

You definitly did that for me yah. Like the other reviewer, I would like to say: Thank you.

I do hope we can be friends. :)

(well, at least once I manage to be able to fully figure out how the site works) ;)
Souldin chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
After this there will only be two more fanfics to review and your prize will be complete. I originally intended for this to be the last fanfic to review however I know I'll be complaining about the lack of connection to Super Smash Bros with this fanfic and I want to end the prize on a cheerier note.

Length is a good thing in this fanfic; it stretches out the subject nicely, explains your hypothesis with a vast vocabulary and a linguistic tongue, and ends well. It's not too short or too long, and is worded well via timing and form.

I could keep the criticism at; this is not a fanfic, nor a story, and has little connection to Super Smash Bros and what here feels forced and true, I've already made these criticisms to another fanfic of yours though this case is worse than the other one. 'Beautiful Imprefections' fell short of being an SSB fanfic, this barely even tries. Another thing which differentiates 'Beautiful Imprefections' to this...drabble, is that it was different, interesting, made me want to sit down and chat with you about the ideas it presents face to face. The ideas present in this fanfic however are rather common, and though worded nicely, don't add anything new to the table of writers being artists and also being creators. In fact you can find examples of this on this site, not openly discussed like this fanfic does, but present through how authors are presented within fanfics (Pikana's 'Marth's Curse Reeditized' and 'Wrath's Journey' are good examples of this, particularly in how the smashers view the authors).

The best way to present one’s ideas is to weave them into a story. It makes it entertaining for those who do not see the philosophy’s present in the writing and gives those who do see it something to think about. It also takes a lot off ones shoulders. You could have easily integrated these opinions into a story, but not doing so comes across as lazy. Well, saying all this hasn’t made me feel very cheery but I feel it needed to be said, so I shall now go onto your other two fanfics, sure to please me as nearly all your fanfics tend to do. Cheerio!
Autistic chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Inspiring. Inspiring. I hope to remember this when posting stories in the future(That and God has a plan)

(PS, I would PM you to see well...If maybe we can become friends or something. But i still don't know how to PM.)
PrincessDiMimi chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This was beautiful MoD! You truly have a way with words. Each sentence, line, and phrase was true. The moral of this story is wonderful, as it shows people everywhere that writing isn't simply a hobby, but an art and a way of life. Well done :D
donthugmeimscared chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
You, sir, are amazing.

This was fantastic, mesmerizing, inspiring, encouraging. Everything you've said in this message is true.

We are creators.

We are artists.

And you, friend, are definitely one of them.

Thank you for opening our eyes. :)
JSparks chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This is so well put, it really makes me think. All I really can do is agree with another reviewer:

Fuck. Yes!
DefinitelyNotRob chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
"You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one."

From the song Imagine, written by John Lennon. I feel that it fits this story/narrative/whatever the hell it is quite well.

Holy crap, I feel weird. I'm frickin thirteen and I quoted a John Lennon song. Too weird for words.
redhazeKJ chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I have been rewriting and rewriting something for weeks, and I have been so frustrated with my writing because I thought that I wasn't good enough to be an author, or any type of artist. But now, you have inspired me. I will never doubt myself again. Thank you.
James Terrazen chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Only two words can describe my feelings for the discovery you have made. Every word a sentence. Every sentence an exclamation.

Fuck. Yes.
CharmyMew chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This is beautiful and inspiring... You are a wonderful artist. This technically isn't a fanfiction, but I don't care at all. It really made me think. Thank you for writing this.
Foxpilot chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Congratulations. You've just taken the next step into being a master of your craft.
AuraChannelerChris chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
That's a nice message.

However, there's no real reason for it to be a "story" and much less a public message. You barely made it a SSB fic by tossing character names almost at the end, but this isn't really allowed. I recommend that you make a real story by implementing the message to follow the rules.
PsychComposer chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
That brought tears to my eyes... Thank you for your gift to the world.
Smart-Person-18 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oh... My... Effing... Gosh...

I-I-I don't know what to say...

Th-that was amazing... How did you come up with it?