Reviews for Journeys End
Puggle chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Absolutely gorgeous
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Yep it would go that way.
Ju Lara chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
That was beautiful.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Another great fic!

:D
VampireApple chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
-sigh-

My inner fangirl is very satisfied.
emma de los nardos chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Woo hoo! So sensitively done, if only every experience with sex was like this. I'm so glad that Sherlock got up with courage and that John was the right man to give this to him.

Warm fuzzy feelings inside.

Thanks.

Emma
jtyler1005 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Gloriously hot.

UNF.

Thank you for writing this.
Razzledazzy chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Why can't I hold all of this smut fluff?

Great job.
bookloverforeverandever chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Wow! As another girl of the south currently living in Florida, let me say Way to Go Sister! I discovered your work this morning at 3:00 a.m. when I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. I have ready everything you have posted on fanfic now and I love it all. I'm adding you to my favorites list and can't wait to read more. Thanks! p.s. I'd love to read about their wedding.
Kim CC chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I love this series and the depth of feeling you write between the two of them.

Thank you!
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
x3 smexy smut and a wee bit of fluff :3 perfection
Angel-Castiel chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Wow that was so perfect and amazing
HOS70 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oh, wow, I’m flattered – many thanks!

I must say straight away that I love your three opening lines. Very nice indeed. I’m also very glad that Sherlock, ahem, has struck up such useful communication with his private parts. Good for him. And John.

I probably shouldn’t be surprised that Sherlock, the man who couldn’t (wouldn’t) bring home a pint of milk, has no problem with shopping for lubricant and tracks down a multi-flavour multipack. And yet, I’m speechless :-).

I’m so delighted on Sherlock’s behalf that he took that huge step despite his fears, and that he decided upon it when realising that John’s so far indulged his every sexual wish. Unselfish Sherlock, nice to meet you. John being as lovely and caring as he is, there was never a doubt that he would do his utmost to ensure Sherlock would enjoy the experience. Delighted for them both, really.

I enjoyed this continuation of your previous two stories very much - thanks again.
ScopesMonkey chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
There were a lot of lines in here that made me laugh. Sherlock being distracted by recounting his own brilliance was one of them. I also like the image of John in PJ bottoms and a t-shirt and barefoot leaning against the counter. I like John's talking dirty ;) The line that milk was a boring reason to go to the store but lubricant isn't. Hee hee.

This was very, VERY sexy and I thought very tasteful. I'm so glad Sherlock decided to take the chance and John was wonderfully patient and accommodating despite the fact that he must have been like "hell yeah!" I'm glad Sherlock enjoyed himself, given his past experience with Baz and that he was able to trust John enough to do this.

I like the detail on the flavours of lube, too. I can see Sherlock approaching it like an experiment. He'll probably have to repeat it.

Then John is sweet with the advil and the compress - beautifully done. I'm glad Sherlock took this step. I loved this story - it was perfectly paced, perfectly detailed, perfectly perfect. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
mattsloved1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was definitely a tastefully done love scene. :D

This might be the funniest part: Milk was a boring reason to go the store, lubricant not so much. Hilarious!

Very nice piece, well written, and a pleasure to read. I think my breath caught when they each said 'I love you'. Thanks again!