Reviews for Back Together Again
And Then What chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
Great story...well worth finishing...Hope u do. Stories are good!
MaXiRIm chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
waaaaaaaaaaaaaah! onegai! please UD! im in need!
achapril chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Aww this chapter was soo awesome! Please post the next chapter I want to know what happens next! XD
RoxyCatMeow chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
MARRIAGE! Well that was kinda... abrupt. But awesome at the same time! I kind of get the feeling that Wendy and Van are moving too fast, but it is sooooo driven by passion that it can't be helped. You have just make my wildest fantasies (fantasies? really?) come true. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter! w
kitchan93 chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
I really liked your story I hope you have a chance to update it soon.
kitchan93 chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
I really liked your story I hope you have a chance to update it soon.
arrancar125 chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
that was good. im glad they are getting married. that Santo guy, i knew was up to no good. too polite. please update soon.
Greed chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
Make more
cvan of the daen chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
so are the old timers going to be in this cause wouldnt they be with Yukikko and maybe one or two died by now
Blue - Mirash chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
THISH ISH GOOD! I like everything, hope you go on the story is way to good, well what can i say please update and go on! and also thx for writing it!
arrancar125 chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
i liked it. only thing i would suggest is that when you write perspectives, pick one. if you are in wendy's head, stay there. if you are in carmen's, stay there and so on and so on. writing from an omniscent perspective means you know all but the characters do not. so you can write how they feel but you cant write from their perspective. understand? but i liked it. van and wendy and all the characters pretty much werent ooc. you keep them the same. good job and update soon.
AnimeGirl1220 chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Whoa. Great chapter! Please update soon~!
arrancar125 chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
well that certainly is a surprise. it was good, please update soon.
arrancar125 chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
i just cant imagine van winking. maybing smirking and getting friendly with wendy but the wink was a bit much. try not to make him too ooc. but it was good. please update soon.
arrancar125 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
van certainly is handsy isnt he? but i like it.