Reviews for Together We Burn
lionesspuma chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
I like this. Very interesting very in character as far as I am concerned. Also I love the fact that his inner voice sounds like Gabriel. It had me chuckling.
Thanks for posting.
KitElizaKing chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Just read your amazing story. It's difficult and dark, and yet you've managed to retain a certain air of hopefulness and love. It makes for a wonderful read, and I poured over every bit of it. Now that you've seen...Cas wanted to save himself, but lost himself instead. Or, is he really dead. Past 'deaths' on SPN would say no. My feelings are good that we will see him again. God seems to have an on-going plan for his Angel of Thursday, so I, for one, have no doubt he'll be back.

Thanks for writing such a challenging and moving story. I can't tell you how much I actually enjoyed it, but I'll probably be back to read it again because it's the type of story that needs to be read more than once in order to appreciate it properly!
rEdRoSeSiNaUgUsT chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Holy-!

This is...I...I...have no fucking words.

I hate sad endings, but a happy ending wouldn't work with this one. Terrible, horrible. My heart is breaking for Dean.

Beautifully written, but tragic.
InsaneMelon chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Honey, so sorry for just reviewing this now. RL had me in a tight grip.

I still love this to eternity! Just read through it again (this time the whole thing in one rush, wohooo) and am left panting for more. Great story, great in-characterness, great dialogue... well, simply great! xD

I'm eagerly awaiting new Sherlock stories from you but a bit more Dean/Cas loving won't be looked down upon either, rest assured. :)

Much love and hugs,

Melon
Enaid Mora chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Personally, I'd be worried about a fangirl mob if we don't get out Cas back. Or if they kill him.

Loved this even though it broke my heart.
allsee chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
I do not have much to say except that it is overwhelmingly wonderful! applause... applause... applause

Please make another chapter, Please, Please, Please!
akahitoha chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
my god this is the greatest destiel fic i've ever read and ever will read
LeftWriter224 chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
Loved it!
ultimaterockgoddess chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
God(Cas) damn! I haven't cried that hard in a while. This was just so beautifully written. I think you've perfectly captured the emotions in that season finale. (it broke my heart too, can't wait for season 7!) I'm still crying, and it takes a lot to make me cry. I've pretty much lost any coherency I had but... I'm surprised at how they were both just spot on in character. Also, how it was just... it left you feeling hopeless at the end (something the writers of Supernatural love doing) and didn't really change anything. I'm all for fix-it fics, cause hey what's fannon for, but I like the realistic ones too.

In short... brilliant fic darling!
Havent.Met.My.Angel.Yet chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
amazing chapter..i really loved this story..i hope they save cas in the show because damn i already miss the old nerdy angel :/ again loved the story to the end and cant wait to read more of your work :) !
Dragonist chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
It's so sad... Castiel finally gets the nerve (and the insanity, of course, can't forget that) to start actually doing something in the series, and then he starts getting pop culture references. Why?

Awkward nerdy Cas was my favorite... Although, I like it that he's less... "rapey", as you put it. As awesome as his trench coat is, I'd still it prefer to not go there.
demonkittys chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
so well written! cant wait for the next part!
Havent.Met.My.Angel.Yet chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
OMG 0_O seriously cant wait to read more..i loved it so far..i like the fact that you made cas less rapey and mean here ;D !
darkxkradxj chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
ohmigod! this is awesome! I like Cas' attitude, although he's God and a total bamf he's still our little angel who loves his Dean. awwww thank you!
LeftWriter224 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Can't wait to read the second part!