Reviews for Brothers By Choice
zakropkowna chapter 10 . 2/8
OMG! I love this story I'm so sad you don't update it anymore. Your idea for this au is so original! I really wish you would continue this fic...
The-Lone-Lemon chapter 8 . 1/1
Your imagining of the Maurauders and Lily are so much more in depth and adult. This is one of my favorite Maurauder era docs because hey act like the adults they need to be instead of the uninspired sacrificial lambs Rowling needed for her Harry Potter origin story. Thanks for giving so much thought to your characters, and for doing right by them all!
Ps. Your Peter is my favorite!
thesadisttensaifuji chapter 10 . 12/1/2016
This story is so amazing I really hope you will continue it. I don't think I've come across an AU with a plot like this - more often AUs of this sort focus on Sirius rather than James. The idea is refreshingly new - how would the Marauders face Voldemort without working for the Order and Dumbledore? This is definitely a more interesting angle of YA compared to Harry's Gen, because let's face it, the Marauders are awesome. And now you give us James' awesomeness. Will be patiently waiting for this to the updated. :)
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 10 . 11/21/2016
No! Its over! PLEASE UPDATE THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY I FELL IN LOVE WITH!
AJ Grey chapter 10 . 11/12/2016
Please update this is the best Marauder centric fic I've read in awhile and I'd love to read more.

Pretty please.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/8/2016
Write more please..!
Lils-01 chapter 10 . 6/17/2016
This is seriously amazing! I know it's been years but I would love it if you would continue with!
WynnCharmer chapter 10 . 6/2/2016
Would love to read more of this. If you have any time to spare writing, it would be greatly appreciated. No pressure.
Balthanon chapter 10 . 4/17/2016
I started this a long while back and finally got around to finishing what is written. Overall I've enjoyed it a lot, there have been a few problems following the back and forth between the Marauders and I can't quite tell if that is intentional or not. It has worked though and I'm looking forward to seeing their plans implemented as well as what Lily is doing for her Mastery.
Balthanon chapter 8 . 4/17/2016
For canon, I don't think that Lily's parents would have had such a strong antipathy towards magic as to require something like this. That in turn may have led to their deaths later by Voldemort. This works for your story though.
cause I'm awesome like that chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
This story kind of reminds me of Forging the Sword by Myst Shadow. Not the plot but the... feel of it. Maybe it's the theme...
MarilynT chapter 10 . 12/6/2015
Please finish!
Rationally Ill chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
this is incredible! please update. now.
Escapingthisworldwithfiction chapter 10 . 11/14/2015
This is so a lot better than most stories that I've read! I can't wait to see what happens next, please update!
flowerpower55 chapter 10 . 10/8/2015
I'm in love with this fic. I am completely hooked. This may be AU but it doesn't feel at all like I'm not reading about the true wizarding world. Now that I'm older and am more curious about the intricacies of J.K. Rowling's masterpiece, this is exactly what I want and need. Really, thank you for this.