Reviews for Brothers By Choice
Lils-01 chapter 10 . 6/17
This is seriously amazing! I know it's been years but I would love it if you would continue with!
WynnCharmer chapter 10 . 6/2
Would love to read more of this. If you have any time to spare writing, it would be greatly appreciated. No pressure.
Balthanon chapter 10 . 4/17
I started this a long while back and finally got around to finishing what is written. Overall I've enjoyed it a lot, there have been a few problems following the back and forth between the Marauders and I can't quite tell if that is intentional or not. It has worked though and I'm looking forward to seeing their plans implemented as well as what Lily is doing for her Mastery.
Balthanon chapter 8 . 4/17
For canon, I don't think that Lily's parents would have had such a strong antipathy towards magic as to require something like this. That in turn may have led to their deaths later by Voldemort. This works for your story though.
cause I'm awesome like that chapter 1 . 1/8
This story kind of reminds me of Forging the Sword by Myst Shadow. Not the plot but the... feel of it. Maybe it's the theme...
MarilynT chapter 10 . 12/6/2015
Please finish!
Rationally Ill chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
this is incredible! please update. now.
Escapingthisworldwithfiction chapter 10 . 11/14/2015
This is so a lot better than most stories that I've read! I can't wait to see what happens next, please update!
flowerpower55 chapter 10 . 10/8/2015
I'm in love with this fic. I am completely hooked. This may be AU but it doesn't feel at all like I'm not reading about the true wizarding world. Now that I'm older and am more curious about the intricacies of J.K. Rowling's masterpiece, this is exactly what I want and need. Really, thank you for this.
LilPotterfanfic chapter 10 . 9/19/2015
Oh, dear. What's James got planned now? I enjoyed this story so much, especially the way you've written the interactions between Lily and the Marauders. Not having many other characters make an appearance has really helped keep the focus on them, too, which is nice. I'm excited to see what you have in store for us next!
aishwarya chapter 10 . 9/14/2015
I think that this is the second time that I am re-reading your story and it never fails to brighten up my day and let that magic inside my brain flair up for a moment. If there was ever to be a Marauder based prequel, this is what i would want it to be like, in spite of knowing that a storyline like this one would ultimately unravel the entire plot and storyline of the current HP literature. I guess this story appeals to my 20 age group ,since it settles all the blaring loopholes and unfinished images portrayed to us about the marauders. i know that you are probably busy with your real life which is by far more important, but it would mean a great deal to me and a lot of other people i am assuming, if you would refrain from giving up on this story.I dont mind being patient with regards to updates as long as there is a certainty of this story seeing its completion. Thanks for this bit of fictional genius in a fandom which has lately gotten a bit too slovenly and uninspiring.
MegMarch1880 chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
Can't wait of an update! Love your story and the twists it takes.
Audriel chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
I really, really hope you're continuing this. I want to see all the changes and the brilliance of the marauders and
Lily. Harry hasn't made his appearance too.
alynawatlovers chapter 10 . 6/22/2015
This... This is incredible! I love it! You have kept me engrossed the entire length, and I can't even tell where time has gone. It gives me lovely little shivers of delight and anticipation. :) thank you for your hard work!
mannu-minnie chapter 10 . 6/18/2015