Reviews for Fools Rush In
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
I liked it, I think you wrote the hollow well and the tension build up was great. Also loved that Ichigo kissed her!
Brytte Mystere chapter 5 . 9/18/2015
Awesome, awesome, awesome, I swear!
Have you thought about a Vampire AU? In which Ichigo the human part that lives during the day, and Hichi is the vampire that rises after sunset?
smashingxURxface chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
"You didn't like my presents."-Hichigo why are you such an asshole and still so sexy?! That line was great.
smashingxURxface chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I like how you have Hichigo say Ichigo hides Orihime too, I think you got a good perspective on the inner struggle and I really really like this story (groups of stories) so far! ;)))
daianapotter chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
you must finish this! maybe in future chapter hichigo could go out of ichigo's body and the two fuck hime xD
daianapotter chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
now this hollow is more dark than in chapter 1
nicolepalmer chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
this is good, wish you haven't stopped writing it :( please continue!
Summer RainingStars chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
Well that was intense _
Though I like it better if hollow Ichigo speaks though, it lets out his savage personality .
daianapotter chapter 4 . 5/19/2015
well... its seems that ichigo knows so she dont had to hide the act
daianapotter chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
ah really good chapter with a hot hollow ichigo xD
daianapotter chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
oh really enjoy the hollow moment xD
SingingButterflyRose chapter 5 . 2/23/2015
Lord help me. . .
I've been having MAJOR HichiHime withdrawals. It's so pitiful lol. So I've been reading pretty much every hichihime fic on here XD.

Also, I hope you update this in the near future because I miss it.
SweetLoveCage chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Will we get to see a little IchiHime too?! :D
Please update soon :)
The Mistress Snape chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
Please continue. This is really good.
jcampbellohten chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
How is he licking up her stomach if he just went inside her? I mean, theoretically it's possible that he's that flexible, but I highly doubt it. In the same way, he'd have to be hunched over to hook a knee over his shoulder and keep going unless her legs are ridiculously long.

That said, after they get to the bed is really hot. I'm squicky over the rape, but I'm trying to pretend it didn't happen like that because I don't want to miss out on your writing.