Reviews for Elrics the Leprechauns
Haibara Ai z chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Lol, nice one. I love their dialogue towards the end ("He lies! He hides it in his eyes!") They seem to have adopted a folkloric behaviour. XDD Yup, nice pacing, dialogue, and descriptions; the requirements for a good fic have been fulfilled.
jxnki chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
And yet again, you have made me smile. Thanks Flue. :)
Onyxx-09 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MUCH PAIN FROM LAUGHING THIS HAS CAUSED MEE! ! i couldn't stop for i don't know how long after i finished reading this, and everyone was looking at me weird because i was hysterical like a maniac.
"A LEPRECHAUN!"
heehee. priceless epicness. *evil smile*
poor Ed. Poor Al (even though I thought they wouldn't have done that to him too cuz he's taller & his eyes are more green like their mom's) But it was literally IMPOSSIBLE to not get a laugh from this.
this fic - } genius! ;)
Sapphire Drizzle chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Lol, Mustang just wanted a reason to attack Ed! XD

This was funny!
TheGuineapig3 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Hahaha, what a funny story! (I finally have time to review! Yay!)

Ah, poor, poor Edward... mistaken for a leprechaun by your drunk collegues... *giggle* Sorry, it's just so funny!

But of course! His shortness (sorry, Ed! It's the truth!), and his gold eyes- how could we not have realised that he was a leprechaun before? Hahaha!

...And I can just imagine Alphonse's shock at his frantic brother! Hehehe, oh the hilarity! What a fun story! _
Gisel0202 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
XD poor ed XD
iNatix chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
HAHA! Love it! Oh, its fun to imagine a drunk Hawkeye...

Keep up the great writing!