Reviews for Taking This One To The Grave
So good
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
So good!
JustAFerret chapter 18 . 5/10/2012
Absolutely beautiful. Shame things didn't work out between them, but I guess that the story of Bruce's life. This was a very enjoyable read and I do hope that you do more Bruce/Selina fics.

-Ferret
Jenmoon1 chapter 18 . 4/17/2012
It was good would you consider a sequal
NURSE J0Y chapter 18 . 4/16/2012
Great story, but it totally can't end this way! Please tell me there will be more! Even if Cats & Bats don't end up together, at the very least Selina HAS to get her revenge on Hush!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/11/2012
It's an interesting take on the ending of the heart of hush series... I highly doubt that Selina would so easily be paranoid of Bruces face and mistake him for Tommy... But I'm more of a comic fan than anything...

Still awesome story... I actually hope u continue it
Jenmoon1 chapter 16 . 3/11/2012
good update when you can
WriterChic6 chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
I read one of your other stories and I gotta say this the best one yet! It's really good and Catwoman and Batman are my favourite superheros!(well, Kitty's kinda on the fence between good and evil, but i still consider her a superhero) I love the details! PLEASE UPDATE! : D
icecoldapplefangs13 chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
I absolutely love this story and can't wait to finish it! You captured each characters personality perfectly and I feel as if I'm reading a fully published batman novel!

Seriously do love this story and I know I'm going to be reading it over and over again! :)

x
chittychittybangbang16 chapter 15 . 11/4/2011
SMH Ivy should have seen that one coming.
Lobo chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
No se pero a mi me parece una Selina demasiado debil ,aunque ella ha estado herida siempre ha dado mas pelea , no es la Selina que yo conozco.
Queen of darkness.xo chapter 15 . 11/3/2011
Love the story.

Can't wait for an update :)
kreite chapter 15 . 10/31/2011
An excellent fic, entertaining and engrossing.
chittychittybangbang16 chapter 14 . 10/28/2011
holy shit, you updated and it was amazing. I love how everyone seems to feel guilty after it's too late -_-
NURSE J0Y chapter 14 . 10/25/2011
I absolutely love the way you've written Hush! He's so sadistic and CHARMING! LOL. I would have loved to see him maybe grope Selina a bit as if he's trying to figure out what Bruce sees in her. Can't wait to see the showdown between him and Bats!