Reviews for Longing for a Colour
unintentionally-queer chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
this was so Kawaii! -
GrimmUlquigrrrl chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I liked it! A well-done first shot. In the future, you can try making the actual sex longer so that the foreplay doesn't completely overwhelm it. Reading more lemons is the easiest way to figure out how to do that. Ooo, and I would LOVE to see you write one of Ulquiorra dominating Grimmjow in a sequel to this... you know, after the meeting ;P UlquiGrimm is too unloved. Good job!
SKD chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
You did very well for your first yaoi fic. I like how you said that Gin isn't boring xD He's one of my favorites so I chuckled at it. It was very well written and you put at the end that you wanted some advise so you don't get confused while writing between the he, his, and him. Just use their names or descriptions more often. It'll work out better Keep up the good, lemony freshness xD

SKD
junjouLYN chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I thought the ulquiorra's speech was so realistic! Totally can imagine him saying that! Fit the story so well too! Good work! :))
blackerthanbleach chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
haha this was good :D
Queen of Torture chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
HAHAHA! Poor Szay! I can only imagine the look on his face! XD
Akari's Blood chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I can only imagine Szayel's expression... loved the story.
tadashi hamada chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I loved it! I was at the park for a couple of hours, so I couldn't read it right away, but I loved it. My favorite part would have to be when Ulquiorra left the room and Szayel saw. Cute! Adorable! Sexy! Amazing! And any word you could think of! Soooo worth the wait. *Smiles*
Aurora's Scarlett Eyes chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
A really sweet and funny fic, I just loved it! Really enjoyable. _ I'm surpirsed that you said that this was you're first Yaoi/lemon. You did a really good job and with one of my fave pairings too! You should write more. ) Thanks for writing such a nice fic!
Hero Wings chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Yay! Another Grimm/Ulqui one shot that was well written! Great job! *_*
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oh my... That was... FUCKIN AMAZING! Everything was sooooooo beautifully written! I don't know where to start! I cannot stop smiling right now, that was just so damn good of a one-shot Ame! *Applauds*

I love how Grimmjow said eveything in Las Noches was 'BORING' which is so true. Just not Aizen. XDDD Ulquiorra brought color to Grimmjows life, that's just so nice. I would LOVE to have me some Ulqui bring some color to my life as well. Hmmm... maybe that could be arranged. 8DDD8DDD! How Grimmjow was lusting to have Ulquiorra as his own was just yummy to read! I love how right before Grimmjow made love to Ulquiorra thought he will not be bottom to him since he is already bottom in rank. That made me laugh! :) So like Grimmjow. XDD

The love scene was soooo smexy! It made me blush a little. But at the same time very tender and sweet. You could feel that Grimmjow cared for Ulquiorra while making love when he could easliy have been rough and not care at all. That's what makes Grimmjow so sexy! :D But Ulquiorra was no pushover either. I love how he had his rough side to him too. I LOVE YOU ULQUI! XDDDDDDDXDDDDDDD!

When Ulquiorra told Grimmjow that he loved him back, that was really the cherry on top of the cake! It was so damn sweet it made me all warm inside. :) It was truly beautiful...

It was HILARIOUS when Ulquiorra walked out of the room and Szayel just was in shock in what he saw and Ulquiorra just called him trash! That's Ulquiorra for you! :D And I totally agree with Grimmjow, Ulquiorra is SEXY while calling other people trash!

Overall great GREAT one shot Ame! I just love, love LOVED IT! XDDDDD

GRIMM/ULQUI FOR LIFE! XDDDD WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!XDDDDDDDDDDD

You should (if you have the chance) write more Grimm/Ulqui. Maybe a full story? Just saying, you write them really well, that's all. :) Again, you did AWESOME! Really beautiful, I don't know what eles to write, I guess I'm all out of words. 8DD

Thanks so much for writing such an amazing one shot for a beautiful pair which happens to be one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE PARINGS! Damn right! XDDD Can't wait to read more in the future if you write anymore!

*Blows kisses*

Aizen is not a 'God wanna be' He is... the SPIRIT KING HIMSELF! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! XDDDDDDDDDDD! I LOVE YOU AIZEN BABY!

Sorry... I think I had a little to much vodka to drink and now i'm off now to sleep it out. Good stuff. XD
Val chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
That was really good, I don't have anything bad to say about it. Keep it up!
fuzzibunniez chapter 1 . 8/3/2011