Reviews for Especially When You're Sad
OTAKU CRYSTELISE chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Lol I loved the end funny :) it was. Soo sweet
LoneWoolfette chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Awww! That was so cute! I wish I had a Danny...
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
cute!
castyola chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
...Why is it that everything you write sends me into a state of overwhelming happiness and warmth that no other fanfictioner can? You are now on my favorite authors list. Now that i've said what i had to say, i will go back to the copper-sunlit corner that is me reading your stories.
Thank you for sharing you mind with the world. It is greatly appreciated.
BlackWingedAngel26 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
so sweet. good job. :DD
alwaysgocrazy chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
AWWWW! THAT WAS SOOO SWEET! i almost got tears in my eyes because it reminded me of my little cousin who passed away almost a year ago. i was just like that, not wanting to show anybody else how i really felt. my parents put together a video for her and they presented it at her funeral and i didnt cry then but at school, i couldnt help it, after watching it again *gets watery eyes* even though i didnt get to see her that much, i loved her and still miss her sooo much.
random gal chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
IT'S SO FLUFFY! XDDDDDDDD

I has love for this story.
Shadowkatze chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Haha :) love the end :P
LittleMissPink96 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
That was so cute keep up the good work!
DxS4ever chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
i really like the ending hehe

keep on writing :D

DxS4ever
TheGoodShipLillipop chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Awww, so sweet! :)
Lyssie212 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
D'awww! This was so sweet! I loved it 3 Keep up the great work!
sperry426 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Cute!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Oh my goodness, this story is sooo good! It's so sweet but doesn't go over the top at all.

It was great how you built up the suspense and showed Danny's concern and connection to her at the beginning. I love it when he's so overprotective like this.

His confrontation of Sam was really good too. I have to say that I didn't think Sam was acting this way because her grandmother died. I don't know why, but it seemed like that would be the kind of thing that she wouldn't hide from the guys, even if she would try to hide her over emotional reactions to it from them. I actually really liked how and why she defended her actions there, her reasoning that she needed to stay strong for him. But there are times when Danny has to protect and take care of her, too. :)

And really funny reactions after the kiss. XD Danny would find a way to turn a thought so chivalrous into something that Sam gets mad at him for. He's still clueless, in a way.

And the ending was just so perfect. Their relationship has changed, but everything's back to normal.

Well, I haven't read a good DxS piece like this in a while. :) It deserves every review it gets. Thank you so much!

Sapphireswimming
delenafantasy chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
OH MY GOSH I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS! :)

Although it's extremely sad that her grandmother died :'( I just love it so much 3

In a lot of stories like this people tend to make Sam very OOC...but you didn't (: I think you kept with her character very well. The fact that she didn't want Danny or Tucker to see her break like that and how she kind of kept to herself...I can totally see Sam doing that! Gahh I loved reading this! XD