Reviews for Make Up
I am the Queen of Fire chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I agree... You did cheat! LOL. But I can't blame you, since it's hard to write fight scenes between characters we love. The fact the fight was already over was a nice touch though, because it didn't feel forced at all. Leaving without saying a word (or giving a goodbye kiss) sounds like something a very upset Rei would do.

By the way, this comes as an inspiration to my own story, but with a slight different angle. You'll see. :)
Urooj chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Lol you and your koi pond :P I personally think you should get one! But I like this story. It's still a fluff to me :)
Rinforzando chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Aha, yeah, I am quite interested to see how you'd write a more drama-based story. Not that I'm complaining that your stories are mostly fluffy and happy-which I love, by the way-it's just that I'd also like to see them actually get into a fight. Not all relationships are perfect; people are not perfect. Oftentimes, couples butt heads, and then they resolve fights, coming out stronger as a pair and individually. Granted, I haven't read the rest of your stories yet, so I don't know if you have had them fight, but I'm quite looking forward to reading them all! And then sulk when I'm done reading. (pssst, keep writing!)
sailor-ice chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I liked this one :) It's like fluffy lite haha and yeah since there wasn't much said about the actual fight I just saw Rei bolting out the door also I like pouty/sulky Rei haha looking forward to your next story :)
Jedi Caro chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
:) nice one
Honulicious chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
oh yay! another oneshot to your universe! i love these stories.

this must be before rei's trip to autralia...or something...before they moved in with each other, right? hmm

please keep writing stories for these two!
floire chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
nice great story!

hope to have another rei minako fanfic...

ps: please make it a bit longer cause it's interesting i want to continue reading it (_)

tnx :D
Liulfrool chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
ok i'll be honest: i was actually thinking of going inside your story and kill that shuya person just so rei can be in peace but eh :) like rei, i should've known better minako wouldn't let anything happen hehe
Daniel Wesley Rydell chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Nothing but the best from you, as usual. I don't have much to say beyond that, except that I missed reading your stories. :)