Reviews for The Case of the Persecuted Prosecutor
DNPLC chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I'm on a Burger kick, I guess. Perhaps because I'm writing him a tiny bit lately. But I really, really enjoyed this story. It moved spritely, gave everyone some "air time" and the characters interplay was a joy. Nicely done and thanks so much.
likes-it-bubbly chapter 11 . 9/20/2011
I love that you made Della so furious about Rite and what he did, not only to Perry, but also to Hamilton Burger and his own family. :) That's so Della, at least for me, and I love her dearly. :) :)

I also loved the additions that you made - esp the Della scene I seem to remember but cannot find now skimming through. I'll have to come back to read it all over again when I have more time and patience. I'm definitely looking forward to it! :)

And the image at the end is just darling, dear - reminds me of that episode with Perry and Burger working for the same cause/case - you know the one I'm sure, what's it called... You know, when they sit and clean their guns in the end. LoL. :)

Good stuff. Can't wait for more of Burger somehow. :)
likes-it-bubbly chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
So sorry for the massive delay in reviewing this, dear. I read this soon after you published the last chapters but I didn't get around to typing up a comment about how much I enjoyed this. :) How they all worked together, the ensemble quality of it. Excellent! I can't wait to read more about Burger from you - he definitely needs more loving. :)
Nora Burnham chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
FINALLY...someone who writes a great Perry and Hamilton story. Thank you! I may republish my stories again one day now that some more great writers are on the site! Keep up the good work!
Harry2 chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
Very nice job on the epilouge, showing how Perry figured everything out. And while Perry and Hamilton may be enemies in the courtroom, its good to see that they can be friends outside of it. And if you DO decide to write more Perry Mason stories, I WILL gladly read and review them!
tengland2 chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
Nice closing chapter. looking forward to more from you.
raz chapter 10 . 9/7/2011
yeah! - go tragg!
Harry2 chapter 10 . 9/6/2011
Well, this is one time that Perry's figuring was seen by the DA. And while Burger may not have believed it, he should have KNOWN how many times Perry came up with a way to get his client off. This time, Perry found the real culprit and got it in a way that the DA had no trouble believing. WELL DONE!
tengland2 chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
Took a bit more investigating than I was expecting. Everyone going over and over evidence looking for somthing the other one missed. Loved the fact Tragg to the rescue for Burger.
razraz chapter 9 . 9/5/2011
I like the Gertie scene - I can see her face - eyes opening wide as saucers as she stares in fear at the district attorney.

Really enjoying this and love your creepy people that you have dotted throughout the
likes-it-bubbly chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
You've written Gertie plenty awesome! :) I like her so much!

And Paul is always a darling, so I'm happy you included him so much in this one. Love the conversation in the end - lots. Also: Joi Lansing strikes me as the type Paul would fall for. :) Sweet!
tengland2 chapter 9 . 9/2/2011
Interesting group of twists and turns. Housekeeper seems to know more than she's willing to tell. Vaughen family seems a bit intriguing. Where are they? Hope Gertie can keep from talking more than usual. Found part of the impersonation team. Looking forward to more.
Harry2 chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
The wheels keep spinning and spinning. All these leads going to supposedly dead people. Someone is pulling strings and its got to be someone with some serious money and a serious hatred for the people on this jury! I don't know who it is, but when you run into the threesome of Hamilton Burger, Lt. Tragg and Perry Mason working together, YOU ARE TOAST!
tengland2 chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
Still finding it interesting this group working together instead of against each other. Looking forward to more.
Harry2 chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
Sounds like this family needs to be brought in for a "interigation". And I don't mean a quiet little chat. Its time to take it down and dirty. With so much pointing to members of this family as being involved, it MIGHT be time to start making them talk and talk HARD!