Reviews for The Case of the Persecuted Prosecutor
likes-it-bubbly chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
That Vaughen family sounds like quite a bunch of dangerous, shady people. Boy! And poor Hamilton. I hope Perry won't get into his position - I'm still scared for him!

Loved the complete gang setup again - including Tragg. And that you made Della flinch at Burger's story and added his sarcastic tone of voice. Fantastic!

Can't wait for more to unfold, dear! Great job once again. :) :)
likes-it-bubbly chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
I really love how you have them all working together. That's such a treat! :) And I loved that morning scene when Della watches all the men around her fast asleep. Reminded me of a quote from a movie in which the woman says something along the lines of "thank you, fellas, it was a pleasure to spend the night with y'all." after they pulled an all-nighter. Sweet! :) And more soon, please?
kaleen1212 chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
Wow! My head is spinning! Fantastic plot. Good to see all these people working together. I hope you are sitting at your computer writing the next chapter cause I can not wait!
Harry2 chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
Things are getting curiouser and curiouser in this tale. And it makes it SO much more interesting! Keeps me wondering what will happen next. And when you get Mason, Burger AND Trask working together on a case is something you NEVER see normally. Keep up the great work on this tale!
tengland2 chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
Interesting way you have the five working together, instead of against each other. Really liked it. Looking forward to more.
Harry2 chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
If I was in Burger's shoes, I be thinking it would be something I would never do either, and that is accessing files on a case from Perry's computer! And it sounds like one of the other victims is wanting to talk. And I think this time, both Perry and Hamilton will want to be there together. If these two are working together on this case, then LOOK OUT! They may have their differences at times, but the respect has always been there. And when they are working together, which is VERY rare, its going to spell trouble for someone!
likes-it-bubbly chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
And again, you delivered such a suspenseful ending. :) Loved that chapter just the same. Like your previous ones. Great job!

My favorite line: ""And thank goodness for that," Della interjected, the ice obvious in her voice."

Can't wait to see what that Anne Harding character has to say - if she gets to say it that is.

Great characterization of them all - and like on screen, I always wait for Della to just say "Perry, shut up and listen, I love you" when things get scary. LoL! :)

Really looking forward to more! :) :)
tengland2 chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
Interesting gathering of friends. Enjoying the plot, looking forward to more.
Harry2 chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Well, now the police know that Burger is alive. And if and when this suspect is caught, Perry will be working WITH the prosecution, since the perp threatened both him and Burger. And I feel sorry for this person. He upset the WRONG people!
likes-it-bubbly chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Ohhh, Della is so worried for Perry. Bless her heart, poor thing. I worry with her. I hope that guy will be caught SOON. So much suspense, I love it. Especially Burger's dramatic entrance in the end. Good stuff! Can't wait for more, dear! :) :)
likes-it-bubbly chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
"Della stood up, stunned, but had no chance to get a word in." Okay, that sentence made me chuckle so hard because I feel that happens a lot for Della. :) Such a nice picture and it triggered so many on-screen "memories".

After that I stopped chuckling. Man, I'm so scared for Perry. And for Della, too. And I really hope that Burger will make it out of the woods all right. And that all of this will have a happy ending. ;) Geez, you really have me biting my nails here. More soon, PLEASE? :) :)
Harry2 chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
This story is DEFINETLY turning into a traditional Perry Mason story! And I am loving it. Its been ages since I have seen anything that came close to Mason as one of the best attorney's on TV (Nothing against Matlock) and I used to watch the old B&W episodes. Now, lets see what other twists and turns you have planned!
tengland2 chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
The plot thickens. Mystery. Enjoying it. Looking forward to the next chapter.
tengland2 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Interesting twist. Hmmm. Looking forward to continuing the read.
razraz chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
I like the scene with Burger studying the footsteps an considering that they could be his - mind you he often does add 1 and 1 together and gets 3. Nice mystery - great spooky lady in the house. raz
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »