Reviews for The Case of the Persecuted Prosecutor
Harry2 chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Well, it looks like someone is making things look like Burger is dead when he is not. And if that is the case, then there is more going on here than others are seeing. And if Burger IS alive, then maybe the others are as well.
likes-it-bubbly chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Ha, so Perry was right after all! :) Awesome. I already half expected run trio infernale to run into him on his flight. Loved that Della is concerned about Perry but told Paul to let him do his thing. No words required, that's so Della. Sweet!

And cell phones, huh? LoL! Loved that reception was bad, that's so LA! And Della & Perry rumbling about town these days... what a delicious thought. ;)
razraz chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
noooo!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Well, Perry just got some news he was hoping was not true. Not, its time to start working out who did it and who he was working for.
Captain Weirdo chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Nice job on this!

Glad to see Perry anxious to get to the bottom of his friend's/foe's death.

cw
likes-it-bubbly chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Still on the edge of my seat waiting for more. Great second chapter. Loved how you get deeper into the story without revealing much of anything. Sweet tactic! :) I feel just as lost as our infamous trio. On a personal note: you let Della do some investigating - I HEART that! A lot! :) :) Can't wait for more!
razraz chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I know you couldn't have possibly have killed of HB, no way, not in a million years - but I'm not completely sure...Great jump into the story and so many details covered in a very entertaining way. Looking forward to the next chapter. raz
likes-it-bubbly chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I always tell myself to include Hamilton Burger but then I know it would be like opening a can of rattlesnakes. LoL! So well-done you for starting this. It already has me pinned to the edge of my seat. Great suspense and poor Burger, if he's actually dead. Is he? I'm curious to find out! More soon, please! :)
Michelle Weiner chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Very Interesting...a story about Hamilton Burger. You've piqued my interest and now I am curious to see what .Burger can't be dead...who would Perry argue with?

A good beginning...more soon please
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Perry and Burger may have had their differences over the years, but the mutual respect between the two was always there. Now, to find out if it was Burger or someone else set up to look like him.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3