Reviews for The Angels of Insanity
I know it's been a little over an entire year since you last updated but I couldn't bring myself to stop checking for updates on your story... I will wait.

Even if it takes a whole other year... I will wait.
Please please update
Hegemony chapter 21 . 4/2
So I was sitting at work, doing nothing and dying of boredom when I stumbled into this little thing. To be honest, it made my day! You really have a way with words! And I kinda liked the pace and the plot (you actually have a plot, I mean, not just relationships). The main character is likeable too, usually females leads are awfully annoying, to be honest.
Well, you are probably busy with real life, but you should know that I really enjoyed your story!
rinzlerett chapter 21 . 2/10

Guest chapter 21 . 9/17/2014
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/5/2014
Awesome story.

Please continue your story.
Peek-a-bloody-boo chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
Wow, this fic is wonderful. Just absolutely wonderful! Please tell me there will be more?
Moose boy chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
You have a real talent for writing so keep it up you have taken the franchise I love and given it a new fire and I only just finished chapter 21 and I love it so keep going
se7en29 chapter 21 . 2/11/2014
yeees I've been waiting for this chapter for a long time now! it's amazing, as usual, can't wait for more!
-se7en29
UnstableLunaticLucy chapter 21 . 2/10/2014
Where have you been!? Awesome chapter by the way, hope to hear from ya soon!
88dragon06 chapter 21 . 2/10/2014
Its good to see another chap! Looking forward to the next chap!
LeleB123 chapter 21 . 2/10/2014
I'm so, so happy this story is back this story is so Mathematical! That it inspired me to write a DMC story of my own! Anyway keep up the awesome work:)
Winged Element chapter 21 . 2/10/2014
This started off adorable and then became heartbreaking, I love it! Thanks for the update!
LilShorty0594 chapter 21 . 2/9/2014
Great chapter! Keep up the good work!