Reviews for Lessons in Love
Uncle Voldy chapter 75 . 3/21
Loved this story! I found it only the other day anda I haven't been able to stop reading it !
Virginie Cires chapter 75 . 1/29
thank you so much for this fantastic story. your description of the emotions and feelings of an older man toward a 20 year younger woman was real acurate bravo
sapphire2994 chapter 75 . 12/28/2017
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH! HOLY CRAP THIS WAS AMAZING! DEAR GOODNESS, I GONNA BE SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK!
gisela19wwe chapter 75 . 12/16/2017
Just wonderful , this history was amazing from the start to the end . You portrait Severus and H so well . Thank you for this history even I have been years since you publish it.
LexxLuxor chapter 75 . 11/25/2017
I LOVED this story!
Lexxluxor chapter 36 . 11/10/2017
That break up was intense !
Lexxluxor chapter 29 . 11/8/2017
I love this ! Its getting so good. I can't stop reading!
Noppoh chapter 75 . 11/5/2017
I binge-read this story! I absolutely loved it!
When I started reading, I was afraid Severus would turn into a clumsy teenager, but you managed to hold on to his persona and his character so well. It just worked. It fit. It was completely believable. You managed to keep his snarky self, his nasty behaviour, and yet give him this gentle and loving side.
There was so much going on, and you managed to keep us from getting overwhelmed. I would have been just as angry as Hermione was if people tried to manipulate me so much.
And Oh My God! when you (fake) killed him at the Ministry! Really? My heart! I couldn't stand it!
And all those lines from Pride and Prejudice you managed to slip into your story. Yes, I noticed. LOL. It really did give a sort of connotation, of depth, that would otherwise not have been there.
All in all, I truly loved your story. Like I said, I practically binge-read it. I can't remember the last time I read this many words in 2 days.
Thanks for writing and sharing!
Noppoh chapter 11 . 11/3/2017
Ok, so now I'm curious: was that a quote from Pride and Prejudice? Or merely a coincidence?
Anyways, I'm loving the story, just wanted to ask this before I hit the Next chapter button ;)
Musical-Mel chapter 27 . 10/13/2017
Ahhhh! This was perfect. Seriously, I actually don't have any critiques this time. I was just grinning and enjoying every word of the last several chapters. And this one was an absolute delight!
Musical-Mel chapter 23 . 10/13/2017
Ooh, things are ramping up quickly now, aren't they! This story started out quite slow but I'm hooked now.
Musical-Mel chapter 17 . 10/13/2017
I get what you're trying to do with the Boggart, but it honestly just makes Snape look more bitter and petty than ever. Hermione having to test the potions was really well done though. I could feel her discomfort, feel the pains and panic when she couldn't breathe, and the exasperation at having to clean AND write more lines.
Musical-Mel chapter 14 . 10/13/2017
I'm glad it seems she is suffering consequences for her actions. It's also nice to see Molly still loving on her, even when she and Ron are on rocky ground. In a lot of fics, Molly gets angry with Hermione when she and Ron have troubles and that doesn't seem too in character for her. To me at least. I can't remember what happens after this. The longer this goes on, the more interested I get.
Musical-Mel chapter 13 . 10/13/2017
Nice tension at the end there with Ron coming into the room, especially since we don't really know what's going to happen to their relationship since Hermione was acting based on the effects of the potion and he may have something going on the side with Lavender. I get that Gryffindors don't care about rules if they get in the way of what is just, but Hermione has absolutely no right to be upset that Snape looked through her notes. He was wrong absolutely, but literally stealing someone's personal thoughts is way worse.
Musical-Mel chapter 12 . 10/13/2017
The snowball fight was delightful. I know Ron is meant to be a jealous, selfish jerk, but it seems weird to me that Ginny is siding with him when she's well aware that Hermione is working rather than spending all her time with him of her own accord. Still, overall very good stuff.
1,932 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »