Reviews for Lessons in Love
Moonchild1212 chapter 18 . 11/1/2012
I love the way you portray severus. I think he really would resist her and act quite gruff. I really can't wait to see him open up.
Moonchild1212 chapter 17 . 11/1/2012
Because you gave me the potion - perfect. Can't wait to read this chapter!
Moonchild1212 chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
I'm really enjoying your story. I've been reading it so quickly that I haven't left a review. And, I realized... that was rude of me! So, I wanted to tell you just how much I'm enjoying your story. Thank you for all of your time and effort!
My god chapter 37 . 10/26/2012
She cries too much and is a tease!
In my opinion, it's a really poor portrayal of Hermione. Or better to say it's an unjust one.
ladefoxfire chapter 75 . 10/25/2012
that was such and emotional rollercoaster. how in the bloody hell did you accomplish it?! i would have given up awhile back.
Guest chapter 55 . 10/25/2012
Hi, I just wanted to kindly point out that because of this chapter I think your story should be M-rated. I confess, I was quite shocked reading this chapter when the story is rated T. Thanks.
Breanna3593 chapter 75 . 10/17/2012
I am SO mad that everyone barged in at the end! I liked this story very much. I really hope that you do a sequel! This just can't be the end! Please please please!
Breanna3593 chapter 65 . 10/16/2012
I am writing this comment about 2-3 hours after I have finished reading this chapter... I honestly just had to walk away after reading this because you got to me. I was crying so hard, I gave myself a headache. Now I know that people might read this comment (and/or yourself) and think that I am a baby, but I don't care. It is a feat to get to me the way you did. You should be proud. I have come to love your Severus and Hermione. What I love most is them TOGETHER! Hmmm... I might need a little more time to recover before I continue with the story because OMG you just got to me soo bad!
*bows head and weeps* (again)
DarkMoon2222 chapter 75 . 10/16/2012
OMG I loved it. So sad to see it end! But loved the way you did it
Breanna3593 chapter 56 . 10/16/2012
There has been quite slot of slapping in this story... Haha
Breanna3593 chapter 55 . 10/16/2012
These past couple of chapters have left me speechless. It was beautiful!
Breanna3593 chapter 30 . 10/14/2012
I have been impressed with the last couple of chapters. The writing has improved.
Breanna3593 chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
I don't like what you did with the memories. They were Snapes memories so it should have been in his POV. I feel like if you did it differently then it could have revealed slot more.
Breanna3593 chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
Wow. This hermione earks the crap out of me. This is extremely OOC for her. You say that you wanted to keep the characters true to the movie but it is soo not coming across that way.
THERES NO ONE HERE SORRY chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
you know, at some point in this chapter, i wanted this been a HHr fic :3 cause the way you perfectly describes Hermione knowing Harry, and viceversa. But i love Sevmione as well, and i know this is a SS/HG fic and i love it :)
1,932 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »