Reviews for Lessons in Love
EricaST chapter 75 . 1/6/2012
What can I say? Your fanfic is pretty damn wonderful! I can't even begin to describe how much I liked it. I know you said you prefer constructive criticism than flaming reviews, but I loved it so much I can't do any other thing than congratulate you.

It's been some time since I ship Snape and Hermione and I love reading everything I can about them. I agree 100% when you say if You owned the HP story, Snape would still be breeding his potions. He's by far one of the most interesting characteres in JK Rowling world.

Anyway, thank you for writing such an amazing story. I started reading it on Monday and I used all my free time to read it. I couldn't get away from the computer. You made Snape so true to himself, it was so great! I really could see the characters in my mind! I also have to thank you for not making Ron a horrible character. One thing that have always bothered me is when people make him do terrible things. He's a great character and I think he also deserve to be happy. Although I have never pictured him with Cho before, I thought it was an interesting idea!

I saw you're thinking about writing an epilogue or a sequel to this story, please do it! I can't wait to read it!

And I'm gonna start reading your short story as soon as I get some free time, my classes have returned this past Wednesday and I have already so many things to do. Med school really is a crazy thing!

Anyway, congratulations another time on the amazing work! You write really, really well! Thanks for all the fun I had reading is!

(Sorry for any English mistakes! I'm from Brazil, so English is not my first language...)
LeightonAliceAphrodite chapter 75 . 12/29/2011
FINALLY FINISHED! AND LET ME SAY THAT WAS THE BEST, CUTEST, MOST AMAZING, ADORABLE, ASTRONOMICAL, FANTASTIC, EXTRAORDINARY, SPECTACULAR (the list goes on) ENDING EVER! I had to put it in all caps to accentuate my point a bit more. lol. This was the most amazing story ever. Thanks so so much for writing it and sharing it. You have made my past few days remarkable. I havent been able to leave my computer and when I did it was with regret; the moment I returned, I'd be back on here reading again. Youre an amazing writer, I hope you know, and youve inspired me as I am also a ff writer. I could never even attempt to reach the beauty in which you write, but I think I might attempt to. Again, thanks so much for sharing as this was easily the best story I've ever read! I know its finished and it said the end... but Im going to put this on my story alert list. I know how badly that bothers authors, but I have hope for a sequel (maybe youd post one extra A/N chapter at the end alerting us ;D). I am adding you to my author alert too so it evens out. lol ;P. Headed off to your profile to check out your other HGSS story. Please please consider a sequel, if only a one shot, if only an epilogue. I cant seem to get this story out of my head!
Unavailablefornowon chapter 75 . 12/29/2011
I acually finished this story awhile ago and i want to apologize for not reveiwing then..I got really lazy but im here to make amends! YAY! :) Anyway, this fanfiction was "FREAKING AWESOME". I have literally read every snape fanfic on this website and I mean it when i say, this your's puts others to shame. It's that good. Consider me your offical follower. haha.

Anyway, this is where i'd usually say keep up the good work, or update soon but seeing as how your story is completed, neither is appropriate.

That being said i'm looking forward to any future storys you may write and being a loyal minion you can expect these borderline creepy reveiws in the future. lol :)
LaurieHime chapter 75 . 12/28/2011
This story was absolutely amazing! Just wonderful. Keep up the amazing work.
LeightonAliceAphrodite chapter 27 . 12/26/2011
Ive been too ensnared to review before this chapter but Im taking a second away from the best chapter of the story (and what I assume will be an amazing few chapters to come) to tell you how magnificent your story is! Ive never read one like it! Im absolutely in love with it!

I wish I could take longer to review, but I absolutely MUST read on now. (Snape just told Hermione he loved her!).

Ill review again soon!
ay chapter 75 . 12/26/2011
This stort is so good that i reread it twice! Please write more chapters.. please?
jjj chapter 75 . 12/26/2011
great story! i loved it. keep writting you are a very talented writer
Vampkestrel chapter 75 . 12/22/2011
So cute what a truely epic story. I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel even if it's just a one shot about their wedding ;)
Eclaire Stones chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Great first chapter! I'll be reading the rest for sure d_b
Guest chapter 75 . 12/14/2011
So.. i only want to say that your story is amazing! I have a lot of things to say, but english is not my language, (i started to read this story just to improve my english) and i don't know how to say them.. and thats the reason i didn't review till now.. and i want to ask you something.. can you please write one more chapter?( or more if you like.. ;) I just love his story and its so sad that it over..
Bergere chapter 75 . 12/14/2011
Hi !

Ok, it's taken me time to read all this, and some time more to simply just review!

I'm really sorry I didn't do a chapter-to-chapter review, but truth is I read all this from my mobile phone, usually in the subway, and once the story was already finished. That didn't help the case!

So. First and foremost, I just sticked to the story in an insane way. I'm in an era of the year when I'm simply just going through exams. How to tell you I... read sometimes till very late, while trying to work! This both made my week and drove me mental ;)

So, a beautiful well-made story! The first thing I'm impressed with: how could you write such chapters, especially so long, in just a day! You must have had a wonderfully planned story and all! Well, and added to that, though it's pure maddness, the... reality of it. This story came in my life at a time when I have... some choices to make, and some thoughts coming through my mind that, at times, totally could stick to Hermione's of Severus' so... it really got the better of me!

One slight little... detail, that made me a bit uncomfortable: the sickness of their love, it is so much. In a way, too much! that made the sorty both wonderful and... too unreal! But well, it's not a big bad point!

My review probably doesn't make a bit of sense, but I just HAD to review, unless I'd have hated myself!

Altogether, a great, well-made, well-thought, breath-taking story! I'll not regret reading it! Thank you
pmfg omfg chapter 25 . 12/13/2011
snape is drving me crzy fdajh

Snapey 3 is driving me crazy*

XD Sorry ;p
Z chapter 18 . 12/12/2011
I think its great how you put Hagrid into the story. A lot of fan fictions that include Hogwarts seem to always leave him out, when I couldn't imagine Hogwarts without him. You have his character and his speech nailed perfectly. Really enjoying the story so far :]
Mandii chapter 11 . 12/12/2011
I just started reading this story today and I just wanted to let you know I love it!. I think you have pinned Snape, perfectly. As well as all the characters. So far I think its an excellent story because I have gotten on the edge of my seat with the arguments between Hermoine and Snape. I can't wait to see where all this goes with them!
MistOfHeaven chapter 75 . 12/7/2011
OH MY GOD! That was an awesome story! I loved it so much! U might have been writing a genuine Harry potter book! Wonderfully written and u had me on edge the whole time!
1,853 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »