Reviews for Lessons in Love
VirginaBlueBelle chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
Please please please update soon!
krista04 chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
I've got terrified butterflies in my stomach fearing Snapes response! Hermione deserves it but wow!
ksmith092 chapter 15 . 8/12/2011
Oh My! I'm absolutely in love with this fic. The raw emotions of Hermione and Severus draw you into the story. It feels as if you are actually living vicariously throught the characters. I've cried along with Hermione and felt disgusted with Snape. I can't wait to read more.
sweet-tang-honney chapter 15 . 8/12/2011
great chapter.
XiXi Scarlett chapter 15 . 8/12/2011
Yay for new chapters! It was interesting that you added that Ginny fancied Snape. Though I shudder at the thought of them...
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 15 . 8/12/2011
Awesome chapter! Please update soon! :D
neverest chapter 15 . 8/12/2011
wow..i love the chap..and i'm glad i'm not hermionie right now..
Forbidden1991 chapter 15 . 8/12/2011
Mmm! I can just imagine Alan Rickman playing the part of Snape in this scene! I loved it! I cannot wait for the next chapter!
aoife chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
really good. lovin the idea
Just Kiga chapter 15 . 8/12/2011
Now, I am convinced. You purposely end this way just to torture us. It's as bad as a Crucio, woman!

Pssft, Mothers always know everything!

Waiting for your next update,

Ophelia Havisham chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
Ooh, please update soon! Xx

I get the stress thing, and you're doing a bloody good job updating so often. I mean, my updates are so sporadic that I could be months between chapters, and indeed have been.

Love it xx
FLSongbird722 chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
By far my fave story! I'm so happy that you update so often! Please keep 'em comin ;) can't wait to see what happens when she gets back to face snape!
XiXi Scarlett chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
Hermione fancies Snape! Hermione fancies Snape!

(Though she won't admit it we all know she does!) This chapter was really good! Even if you change your plotline this is still AMAZING!

Yay you!

~XiXi Scarlet
anon chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
dun dun DUNNNN! hermione knows now.. eh and so does Harry. i love how well you portray Snape. He's so in character.
JessicaLeeGeek0878 chapter 14 . 8/12/2011