Reviews for Lessons in Love
anon chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
this turn of events pleases me greatly. I love this story.
linda chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
I love this story so much I cant wait to read more. thanks for updating
LadyLilyAshley chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
Good chapter. Was that a pride and prejudice reference I saw? And A Mudsummer Night's Dream? Cute. Can't wait to see what happens.
sin alma chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
Wow that was beautiful and even as i read this the comments started to increase. And i love the fact that this made me concerned, slightly upset and at some points i wanted to laugh but it being 2:50am and my family just down the hallway not a good idea. But please continue!

Sin Alma
Just Kiga chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
*pouts* That snoop! Ugh! How could he just potion anyone up? This will so come back and bite him in the butt!

I love how he is always a bit shocked with how excited she is and what lengths Hermione will go through for this apprenticeship! It was so cute how Minerva reprimanded Severus for his student's hasty exit and he was all, "I have no idea..."

I also love how much work you are putting into the Chemistry side of Potions; I'm guessing you work hard on that, huh? Well, it's pretty cool even though I don't particularly enjoy Chemistry. I mean, most people just glaze over what Snape actually teaches Hermione and leave us with a vague idea of what she's learning. It's refreshing to say the least.

*pouts some more* I haven't been this frustrated (in a good, please hurry and update way) with a SSHG story since I came across A Problem with Purity, which if you haven't read and find the time, is an amazing fic once you get into it (the relationship is slow progressing and the characters are not OOC), and I would recommend taking the time to read it. ) (that doesn't mean leave us in suspense while you read and never updating though because that would just be sad!)

Anywho, amazing work, as always, I love your take on this so far, even if I am dying for him to stop being so stubborn and broody... Buuuuuut, ya just gotta love him! D

Toodles,

Kiga
Amelia chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
Hello, I'm reading your story with the greatest of interest and anticipation. It's brilliant! You have the characters personalities spot on and I love how you are slowly developing their relationship rather than a quick couple of chapters then Snape opens up and it's all fiddle dee dee. I know he simply would'nt let go without some pretty hefty prodding and she would have to be a pretty amazing woman to be capable to break down those walls of his, let alone get him to emote on a level other than anger and hate. I wonder how you are going to 'help' Severus get over his adoration of Lily without him feeling he is betraying her. Severus Snape, under all those tough rather nasty layers is a very fragile and vulnerable man.

I simply can not wait until the next chapter of your brilliant story.

Amelia x
blueandcheerful chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
Aww, thanks for such fast upload! I really enjoy this story!

As far as critique goes... I feel that Hermione is a bit too pushy, and Snape is not cranky enough. Even though he does not have to pretend anymore (everyone knows his story) - old habits die hard :)
No-Rhyme-Just-Reason chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
I usually don't read incomplete HP fanfics, because there's so many of them and they take so long to update; but yours is so interesting and well-written, I'm making an exception! :) Looking forward to the next chapter!
FLSongbird722 chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
Holy cow! Can I just say that I stayed up all night reading this story? Once I started I just couldn't stop. I LOVE how well you can write the characters and I actually feel like i was reading a continuation of Rowlings work! Fantastic! Please keep the chapters coming! I need my fix ;)
babysheflies chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
I love this story sooo much. I really like how your keeping snape in character! Update soon please!
VirginaBlueBelle chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
Hmm, me thinks Severus likes the feel of Hermione so close & that's why he tenses up. I can't wait to read more.

MJ
Snapescape chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
I love how fast you update!
FLSongbird722 chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
Lacey-Mae Emelia chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
ARRHHHHHHHHH! I NEEEED MOOOOORE! update as soon as humanly possible please!
middlekertz chapter 11 . 8/9/2011