Reviews for Lessons in Love
anon chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
dun dun DUNNNN! hermione knows now.. eh and so does Harry. i love how well you portray Snape. He's so in character.
JessicaLeeGeek0878 chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
HEY! GREAT CHAPTER! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
blown-transistor chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
I definitely like where this story is going so far, and I only found it today! Reading this story was a great way make an hour at work pass by quicker! Please update soon!
georgesgurl117 chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
Excited to read more!
krista04 chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
Oh my. Like I said before I become a part of this story as I read. Well done! I do know how yo feel as you write it, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to the next post. I hope it comes soon!
ThisOneWrites chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
Phew! You're a fast updater. I really enjoyed this chapter a bunch. Found no faults :)
VirginaBlueBelle chapter 14 . 8/11/2011
i hope she beats ron up lol can't wait to read more
neverest chapter 14 . 8/11/2011
wow..whats ronald the idiot weasly gonna say now..lookin forward to the next chappy:o)
Just Kiga chapter 14 . 8/11/2011
Ehhhhh! He's back! Oh no, what's going to happen now? And oh boy, she found out he drugged her! It's nice that Harry is trying to be understanding )

Awwwh, I'm sorry to hear that... But most great writers experience the journey of the characters, it shows how in touch and understanding the writer is to the character's plight. Yay for empathy and it's sometimes sad effects!

Jane,

Kiga
middlekertz chapter 14 . 8/11/2011
Does the summary still apply since you've changed your 'whole plotline'?
sweet-tang-honney chapter 14 . 8/11/2011
great chapter.
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
I am absolutely in love with this story. I spent, like, three hours reading it, because it is so amazing. You are an incredible author, and I can't wait for you to update. Holla!

xXKodyXx
sin alma chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
Thanks for updating so quickly!

This story is very intresting, and i cant wait for more!

And also Ron is a bastard,

Sin Alma
ThisOneWrites chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
Hey, I really enjoy reading this story, I think it's very good. I just have one teeny tiny problem, I think hermione is horribly out of character. Is there a a reason for her forwardness? I'm just curious, because she always does what she is told unless she's helping harry and ron, other than that she's the perfect student. I'm not referring to this chapter alone, but every other chapter too. I'm sorry, the story really is great and I do look forward to your next chapter.
XiXi Scarlett chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
PLEASE update soon! I NEED to know what happens!
1,886 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 .. Last Next »