Reviews for Lessons in Love
crazfool chapter 16 . 8/14/2011
In response to your questions, I think that what you have is great but there are moments where Hermione comes across as a little to forward. Just moments though. Her curiosity and prying into Snapes business is not too OOC for her. I think that the hexing incident is a little to OOC for her. However great job on Snape. A lot of people would say that him even being the tiniest bit kind to someone early on is OOC but in my opinion, it would be understandable. War can change people. Thank you for not giving up on this story and keep at it! Even with the slight OOCness it is intriguing and I wouldn't have kept reading it if it wasn't! Kudos!
sin alma chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
You see i go for 3 days and your reviews have gone from 40 something to 128, 129 now! But i don't think you should change the story at all. Its brilliant the way it is! Can't wait for more.

Sin Alma
Just Kiga chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
Girl, your stories absolutely amazing.

In all honesty, Hermione does sory of slider in and out of character. This is because she is bossy to people that she supposedly respects. Buuuut, I mean, it's alright because... Well, I don't know, it's just alright to me. I mean, I see her intention is not to harm, no matter the actions so far, and it's... Her intentions are more for gaining knowledge about Severus and to help him, so in the knowledge area she is a bit selfish to go through such lengths to get what she wants from him...

I mean, if YOU want to go through and revise the chapters and change anything, then, you should, but I like it how it is. If you go back and change it, you might end up changing the whole story line... Either way, I'm not complaining, I trust you as an author.

But, ummmmm, I've seen a lot of new authors go down the path to try to please their readers' every whim. Even changing their whole plot... I mean, yeah, you want us to enjoy it and make us happy, but always remember, you are writing for yourself as well.

If you want to rewrite this for yourself, and not just for anyone who has made you doubt yourself, then, rewrite it.

No matter your decision I, for one, will be a faithful reviewer!

*smiles*

I hope to hear your decision soon,

Kiga
Mia Leonor chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
I find that your character are OCC, however I think that it's like that because of the growth they are undergoing. In my humble reader's opinion, you should keep the story the way it is. The character are developing from what they were before the wars into deeper ones.

I believe that the war changed everyone and specially Snape. His character is still very strong, but now you're showing the human Snape, not the spy.

Hermione is growing too, and I think she is discovering lots of things that are hard to deal with ( she appears to no be prepeared to deal with the fact that she and Ron are growing apart from eaxh other).

I have to say that I'm afraid that if you rewrite it you'll probably change the story. /

Anyway, I hope my opinion helped you somewhat.

(btw, I started reading you sotry today and I really liked it!)
hogwarts.single.rose chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
This is great! dont change anything at all its perfect!
raykel455 chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
Noooooooo! Dont change it I love this story! How could you even think about changing? Are you crazy?
TwilightJac1 chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
I like the story the way it is. This is a fanfiction the characters don't have to be canon in any way if you don't want them to be.
PhotographerWriterFangirl379 chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
i like the story the way it is. just my opinion though
Jezek10 chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
To me, there is absolutely no reason for you to rewrite! I get the OOC- ness in Hermione everyone is referring to, but I don't think its drastic. I love this story just the way it is. I can't believe how well you have kept Snape in character! Please continue! But if it bothers you that much then I suggest you finish it, then go in to edit and revise as needed. hope this helps!
middlekertz chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
Woah. I was expecting an update.
Forbidden1991 chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
This is a "fanfiction" it is due to have differences to the original piece of litature. I really like it so far, Mione is a little OC but that's due to happen. I think for the main part you have kept the characters personalities in check. And besides we don't know how Hermoine would act being so close to Severous hence why you have the liberty to make her a litte OC. I hope this helps answer your question :)
Amelia chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
Thank God you are'nt giving up on your story.

Right, my opinion is that Hermione might seem a bit OOC but people change rather dramaticly once they leave school. How long has she been away from Hogworts? Her life has changed her development as a woman has changed, that's pretty realistic to me.

I think you should just keep it how it is. I really love it!

Amelia x
VirginaBlueBelle chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
Hermione might be a little OOC but this is based after the war, so who's to say how exactly she would turn out after it. If anything, why not just finish out the story. Then when it's all done you can go back and edit it.
BC chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
i think this story is reallly great to be honest, and i think you should keep going with it the way it is. I also am really anticipating them getting together, so hopefully if you do decide to rewrite the story, it won't prolong them getting together. But you're story is wonderful!
DamnationOfTheDead chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
I love the story the way it is and I dont see the OOC ness of the story. I find Hermione, I think she's your biggest concern, to be portrayed in a wonderful way. She's not to bookworm ish but is also more grown up. So I would continue writing the story the way you have been and if people don't like it there are other storys to read. Good Luck on whatever you decide :D
1,931 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 .. Last Next »