Reviews for Lessons in Love
neverest chapter 14 . 8/11/2011
wow..whats ronald the idiot weasly gonna say now..lookin forward to the next chappy:o)
Just Kiga chapter 14 . 8/11/2011
Ehhhhh! He's back! Oh no, what's going to happen now? And oh boy, she found out he drugged her! It's nice that Harry is trying to be understanding )

Awwwh, I'm sorry to hear that... But most great writers experience the journey of the characters, it shows how in touch and understanding the writer is to the character's plight. Yay for empathy and it's sometimes sad effects!

Jane,

Kiga
middlekertz chapter 14 . 8/11/2011
Does the summary still apply since you've changed your 'whole plotline'?
sweet-tang-honney chapter 14 . 8/11/2011
great chapter.
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
I am absolutely in love with this story. I spent, like, three hours reading it, because it is so amazing. You are an incredible author, and I can't wait for you to update. Holla!

xXKodyXx
sin alma chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
Thanks for updating so quickly!

This story is very intresting, and i cant wait for more!

And also Ron is a bastard,

Sin Alma
ThisOneWrites chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
Hey, I really enjoy reading this story, I think it's very good. I just have one teeny tiny problem, I think hermione is horribly out of character. Is there a a reason for her forwardness? I'm just curious, because she always does what she is told unless she's helping harry and ron, other than that she's the perfect student. I'm not referring to this chapter alone, but every other chapter too. I'm sorry, the story really is great and I do look forward to your next chapter.
XiXi Scarlett chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
PLEASE update soon! I NEED to know what happens!
middlekertz chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
Man. I just want this to work out.
Amelia chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
Bloomin' heck you do love finishing your chapters at a most inconvenient spot don't you! ;o)

Amelia x
FLSongbird722 chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
Gah! Please update soooon! What a cliff hanger!
neverest chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
wow..
Just Kiga chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't stop there! It was just all so..wow and unexpected and and and! *cries* I wanna read moooooore! I like that you didn't make her escape perfect, because it just doesn't work that way in reality, even if we'd like it to! Grrrrrr! Lavender was so not expected but a good turn of events... Oh gosh, which memory was it? Please update your fabulous story soon!
Just Kiga chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
krista04 chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
Wow! I don't know what to say! Well still go with awesome story! I was so into it that I almost got angry there wasn't another chapter yet-yep the story had me! PLEASE hurry with the next chapter I've gotta know what happens next!
1,879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 .. Last Next »