Reviews for Lessons in Love
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
Nice fight between Ron and hermione. Very realistic. They really aren't compatible in the long term romantic sense. No idea why Rowling thought so...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
So... Am i to understand that an apprentice immediately teaches all classes? Will there be supervision? Shouldn't they start out learning more advanced stuff about their subjects, before they're let loose in the classroom.
I continue reading, hopefully this will be clear soon
SourcoressSofia101 chapter 75 . 5/17/2015
THIS WAS SOOOOO AWSOME. Wish you had written an Few years later chapter this story is by far your best works. :)
hayam chapter 10 . 4/3/2015
I am done here, Hermione is so ooc, she is whiny, immature and childish. One can simply not imagine that a man like Snape would ever be interested in such a person.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/1/2015
Ugh u depict hermione as a crybaby
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 75 . 3/8/2015
I loved it! This version of Hermione and Snape were a little OOC, but I still enjoyed them immensely. Something I noticed that you did an excellent job writing, was the amount of spells used in the fighting scenes and that extra 'attention to detail' it gave your story. I loved all the pairings mentioned throughout the story; I only wish there was more on Draco and Astoria. Overall great job, and thank you for sharing this amazing story with others!
Guest chapter 75 . 3/6/2015
Awww I loved the story, and I'm so glad it ended how kt did. When Snape died I cried, thank you so much for not killing him off! I hope you've written more I'm going to check out your page now.
Guest chapter 75 . 1/4/2015
I think it was pretty good in the starting 30 chapters but then I somewhat lost attention and it be started getting boring with each chapter. I didn't read the all of it, sorry. Too long! But I do think your Snape is very much in character and one of the best I've read in fanfictions. Hope you keep writing more SS/HG, at least I enjoyed some chapters of it.
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
what
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
well that was extremely unprofessional.
J E P chapter 75 . 9/18/2014
Wow! This story is amazing ! I love it! there aren't enough words to describe it. Been reading it non stop for the last three days during breaks and free time. You are awesome! Plenty of love for You!
rAndOmgiRl1220 chapter 51 . 9/4/2014
WHY?!
emilygreylock chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
Okay. I tried to keep reading your story but now it just ridiculous. Hermoine is constantly whining and confesses her love to Snape after just a couple of weeks.

That being said, I admire your dedication to fanfiction and hope you keep on writing stories.
rAndOmgiRl1220 chapter 39 . 9/2/2014