Reviews for Lessons in Love
dani555 chapter 75 . 8/7/2013
Oh god i loved it, the final chapters were pure crack, you got me laughing all the time. I loved every minute of the story, from the star. I loved the dance and the moments in the Room of requirements, also i loved the final fight against the ministry and all that mystery you unfolded around. Oh and the night in that prison cell, lovely, and so deep.

I absolutely loved it!
vampires-r-bloody-hot chapter 75 . 8/5/2013
love it.
WinterLoveForever chapter 75 . 7/23/2013
Love love love! I cracked up when Ginny interrupted them! Definitely enjoyed this story. The romance was just enough and the mystery was mind boggling. Thank you so much for posting this story for others to read. It was an adventure!
iluvcheer27 chapter 37 . 7/13/2013
I've been reading this fic nonstop as much as I could for the last 2 days..this is my favorite chapter by far..so happy they are finally together...great writing!
Guest chapter 34 . 7/11/2013
I really like ur story plot.
drasticactions chapter 46 . 6/26/2013
ugh this is soo infuriating hermione is going to ruin everything! I can't even read anymore why can't she just leave things alone!
IAmNotDeath chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
it is possible to get a tan without it being sunny...
Guest chapter 75 . 6/10/2013
I absolutely freaking loved this book. I stayed up late last night and woke up early to finish this. The plot is genius and the details are impeccable. Excellent job, truly. Someone get this person a writing contract please because you are amazing.
Aisha04 chapter 75 . 6/9/2013
A great read. I enjoyed it
MNM chapter 75 . 4/22/2013
WOW! I have to say that i just read this whole story in two days. It was so amazing i couldnt stop. Great great job :)
I Am Coolio D chapter 75 . 4/4/2013
At the end I was like, NO GINNY!
BC27 chapter 75 . 3/17/2013
I would love to see a sequel! This is one of the best stories I have ever read!
BeccaaPotter chapter 70 . 2/26/2013
Amazing!
BeccaaPotter chapter 75 . 2/26/2013
AWWWWW! (Wipes tear from eyes) THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! I cant beileve its done! I have grown so attatched to the story and now its done and im sad. I wish there was more! Plz write more?!
Jane chapter 75 . 1/13/2013
What an amazing story! Beautiful. My one criticism is that you embellished far too much on details and fancy words. Sometimes, good writing is knowing when to tone it down. The battle scene especially was over-ridden with far too much uneccesary descriptions, as well as not always making sense. The timing wasn't obvious. At one point, you had Rowle unconscious on the floor, and the next sentence saw him making a run for it. Was it really in the space of four seconds or did it just seem that way? It really is quite a spectacular story, it just needs polishing and some toning down. Keep doing what you do! 3
1,829 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »