Reviews for Lessons in Love
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 4 . 6/18
This chapter was very amusing and the characters were spot on. Nice! Thank you for this chapter :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 3 . 6/17
See? Look at how nice he is? Nothing to worry about X) And yes, people do sound in character so far. Thank you for this chapter :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 2 . 6/17
Oh, it won't be that bad everyone. Snape is a nice guy X) Good chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 1 . 6/17
And so it begins. Nice start to the story. Admittedly, I've been hesitating to start reading this seeing how many words it has and how slow I read, but I caved. I can't help it X) Love this pair! Thank you for this chapter :)
CodenameSev chapter 45 . 6/12
Where is crookshanks
CodenameSev chapter 39 . 6/12
Funny thingle sees snape ignore his feeling towards hermione*
me: FCK YOU
*Le sees how dominating he is...
me: FCK YOU? THIS IS SO INAPPROPRIATE LOL
Funsizedwitch chapter 75 . 5/14
Loved this story!
Selenophelia chapter 28 . 4/3
Omg omg omg i love this story so much. i am addicted, can't stop won't stop lol. i dont want it to end!
Hermione is a bit of a wimp
Myketje chapter 75 . 1/7
I loved it! thank you for writing it, it will make me smile for a long while
Bewitchedgal chapter 70 . 10/17/2016
Just finished reading it and it is an amazing story. I really enjoying this story as well
Guest chapter 23 . 10/13/2016
Can you explain to how Hermione got her ring on her finger while in town. You said in the previous chapter she had put it in a drawer and then went to meet Cho? I am enjoying the story however.
babygirls1902 chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
Very Very Beautiful Story words cant describe how beautiful
Kit chapter 6 . 9/2/2016
Having trouble with the characterization. I get that Hermione is supposed to be based on the movie version, but even movie Hermione didn't cry this much, make this many overtly pushy comments (poking a cobra with Snape), or push impropriety to extremes by public arguments and wailing admissions of love. Why is there this obsession with clothing and hair as well? If she knows she may be forced to clean each day, why even bother with the new clothes she bought just to impress? I want to love this story like so many others seem to, but is this really a Hermione/Snape romance or a naive Valley Girl princess OOC interaction with an emo and repressed Snapekin?
megumisakura chapter 11 . 8/31/2016