Reviews for Lessons in Love
rAndOmgiRl1220 chapter 32 . 9/1/2014
WHAT IS DUMBLEDORE PLANNING?!
rAndOmgiRl1220 chapter 29 . 9/1/2014
Low blow, Dumbledore
rAndOmgiRl1220 chapter 27 . 9/1/2014
I am me crying tears of joy and just...
rAndOmgiRl1220 chapter 26 . 9/1/2014
Finally, Snape.
rAndOmgiRl1220 chapter 25 . 9/1/2014
Don't make me cry. Please.
rAndOmgiRl1220 chapter 23 . 9/1/2014
Oh god, Snape is gonna be screwed, isn't he?
rAndOmgiRl1220 chapter 19 . 9/1/2014
I love this and am now wondering when I started shipping them together
rAndOmgiRl1220 chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
Sorry I didn't review on the first few chapters, this is an awesome story and I love it and bye so I can read more!
Kristen Skillen chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
Not to scoff but anyone who doesn't know that flitwick is the charms teacher isn't a big enough fan to read fanfiction.
snapeluvr13 chapter 52 . 8/9/2014
I have read a lot if Snape/Hermione fan fiction and this is by far the most well written story I have come upon. I am in love with this story! You have done an amazing job portraying each character especially Snape. Even though you've shown us other sides of Snape you haven't strayed from who he truly is which is great!
Dimplz chapter 27 . 7/2/2014
Okay so I never EVER review a completed story before I get to the end but I HAD to say something here.

OMG, this story...this CHAPTER! My eyes, literally have tears in them! This chapter was absolutely beautiful! I can't believe it is only chapter 27 out of 75. There is so much story left! I am almost afraid of what's going to happen in that many chapters. LOL.

Anyway, this was such an excellent chapter. I can not express right now how much I am enjoying this story so far. But, I'll let know you for sure once I'm done reading. :)
Neimee chapter 75 . 6/29/2014
That was perfect ending for perfect story. I really liked it.
Guest chapter 74 . 5/20/2014
Great story,keep up your good story is now one of my favourite SSHG on ffn.
pumpkin314159 chapter 75 . 5/17/2014
Fantastic story and the ending was perfect. I loved how in character Snape was.
Guest chapter 75 . 2/2/2014
I love this. I can not describe how amazing this is. I spent the last few hours doing nothing but reading this. I loved it so much I felt I had to comment but I am speechless as to what to put. This is perfect.
1,858 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »