Reviews for Lessons in Love
Megan chapter 27 . 1/2/2014
I can't even explain what I'm feeling right now, you are truly a wonderful writer!
aislynn.astoria chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Woooow!
This is an amazing story! I usually read Dramione fanfics, this is my first HG/SS. You are an absolutely amazing author! Keep it up, please!
Also, I love how the story is so long, I always feel sad when they end, I'm glad to see this one is so long!
And, THANK YOU for making it realistic! I have pushed aside so many fanfictions because they are unrealistic with characters saying they love each other in the first few chapters!
This is one of the best EVER!
Thank you for making my first HG/SS read a pleasant one!
You are amazing!
katcalkc chapter 74 . 11/30/2013
I was skeptical after the first 10 or so chapters because I couldn't get over how ooc and whiny Hermione was. But as the story developed I thought the characterization improved A TON. Absolutely loved it from about chapter 15 on! :)
katcalkc chapter 75 . 11/30/2013
Amazing story. Loved everything about it! Especially the internal conflict Snape had between his love for Lily and his new love for Hermione. I just couldn't get enough! The parts that were Snape's pov added a ton of depth and insight into his character. Well done!
katcalkc chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
Hermione's constant outbursts and hysteria are ridiculous. She is overly needy and weak which is very annoying. One would think she is a five year old rather than a young woman with an apprenticeship who just survived a war. I appreciate the other character's and the overall plot, but Hermione is simply unbearable.
katcalkc chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
Hermione is far too whiny and obnoxious in this scene. I can practically hear her wailing the whole time. Very ooc compared to the portrayal of Snape.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
did Hermione and ron break up after the war or does she cheat on him wiith snape
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
landscapegirl chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Hell no, Hermione, hell no! You leave that poor man and his pensieve alone! :)
landscapegirl chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
whew! Love Snape's devotion to Lilly (even though part of that is a fear of moving on, of future intimacy with someone else). But his meddling with Hermione with that potion at the end NOT cool!
landscapegirl chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
Land sakes, those boys know how to over-react! Enjoyed her conversation with Snape and watching him brew!
landscapegirl chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Love the scene by the lake!
misstaken1 chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
I can't do this anymore...your Hermione is so sickeningly pathetic, weak, and overly emotional. I can't stand female characters like that. Furthermore, it is completely out of character for her. However, I respect that this is your story and you can write your characters however you please. On that topic I must say that Severus and Ron are spot on...good job with that! I also enjoy your writing style but I detest this whimpering, crying Hermione with a passion.
dani555 chapter 75 . 8/7/2013
Oh god i loved it, the final chapters were pure crack, you got me laughing all the time. I loved every minute of the story, from the star. I loved the dance and the moments in the Room of requirements, also i loved the final fight against the ministry and all that mystery you unfolded around. Oh and the night in that prison cell, lovely, and so deep.

I absolutely loved it!