Reviews for Lessons in Love
NoLongerActiveAccount112 chapter 75 . 4/25/2016
I love this fanfic beyond anything unimaginable! You are an amazing writer, the way you had built plot for all of the characters and their stories is phenomenal! And all of the hidden detail and secret hints were amazing! I loved the context and all! The ending was bittersweet, I loved it! Although I wished we could see how their relationship has progressed. Once again you are an amazing writer, I will never be able to compare myself to you, and the fanfiction videos were amazing, I loved reading and watching! This is the best fanfic I have read by far!
Ceci chapter 75 . 3/11/2016
I wanted hot sex and kids buaaaaahhhh ut i loved it thanksssss
Cecil Pierce chapter 59 . 3/8/2016
omggg best chapter ever duddee
opheliahamlet chapter 10 . 1/11/2016
Okay, let's start at the beginning. You have strong writing skills. That's undeniable. To be able to write 75 chapters doesn't come to anyone easily. I enjoy the plot, Hermione being an apprentice under Snape's ill mannered guidance as they slowly realize their love for one another. I'm a sucker for these kinds of plots. Here's your flaw: characterization. My dear, please do not think I am being unkind, I sincerely want to help. There is a problem with the way you see/write Hermione. She is a very strong witch, powerful and quite observant. She is also her own woman. In your story, she seems to be the slave to her own feelings. She feels more like Lavender Brown, with her dreams of wedding dresses and make up troubles, than Hermione Granger, bookish girl with wild hair, strong temperament and semi-obliviousness when it comes to her own looks ( I mean, she did correct her teeth and she does hate her hair, but I'm not sure it goes further that that...). Her relationship with Ron is very unbalanced, I get it that Ron is not prince charming, I don't really think he's the guy for Hermione either, and he can be very childish. But there is no way Hermione would tolerate a behavior like that or even run after him, in tears, proclaiming her love for him when he's been nothing short of awful to her. She'd more likely tell him off, even hex him for being so stupid in the first place. Hermione knows how to stand her ground even if she feels sad afterwards. Her behavior towards Snape is quite out of character as well. I've read a few other reviews on this story to see what has been said, and although most readers enjoy your style, a few made some comments that go my way as well. Hermione just wouldn't push it with Snape. If she sees that she makes him uncomfortable, she'd back off immediately, apologize for her nosiness even and wait some time before trying again ( and when I say some time, I mean that it's usually Snape that makes the first move, and the man is SLOW to trust). All in all, your Hermione is OOC because it feels like she needs to be constantly validated in her choices, as if she wasn't quite capable of knowing what's good for her. Which seems to make her cry constantly. And although Hermione does cry from time to time in the books, she doesn't need to be in tears in every chapter. I'll stop here. I'll repeat myself and tell you that this not me being petty, or unkind, because I really care and I do think everyone can learn from their mistakes, especially when it comes to writing. PM me if you feel the need to reply. Love, Callie.
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 13 . 12/31/2015
Oh my god, they're terrible. I was not this terrible when I was eighteen-integrity, where art thou?
Laura Kenny chapter 75 . 8/30/2015
Can i just say i have been utterly captivated by this story! What fantastic writing, and it didn't seem unrealistic a plot. I applaud you on your achievement, well done! xx
Arrickas chapter 74 . 8/25/2015
Arrickas chapter 28 . 8/24/2015
o
bookworm4life0812 chapter 75 . 8/19/2015
Love the ending. Such a good story I binge read it today!
Laverne Hayes chapter 42 . 8/13/2015
I'm sorry but I don't think I can read this anymore. It just seems way to unrealistic. First of all, Hermione is super immature and out of character. Second of all, there is no way they would be sent to Azkaban. Her engagement would not be called lying to the ministry because it was a newspaper article. Also, it is completely unrealistic for them to be imprisoned because of a relationship. She is above age. If anything, it would be handled by the school, not the ministry. Also a rumor of their relationship, especially considering it came from Rita Skeeter who is known for publishing falsehoods would not have been seen as truth. His job would never have been in jeopardy unless there was actual proof to the claims. I just feel like you created this relationship and made a whole bunch of unrealistic problems. I really liked this story in the beginning but it just go to be way too unrealistic. I'm sorry.
Babysakura121 chapter 75 . 8/6/2015
I loved the hole story it was really good
Guest chapter 75 . 7/10/2015
An amazing story! Thank you for sharing
Guest chapter 74 . 7/10/2015
Has Ron now accepted the loss of hermione, seems a bit fast...
Guest chapter 66 . 7/10/2015
Epic battle. You know, the summary you have for this story, really doesn't do it justice
Guest chapter 49 . 7/10/2015
Oh for fucks sake, just accept help will you! At least listen to what Harry has to say!
1,908 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »