Reviews for Lessons in Love
katcalkc chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
Hermione is far too whiny and obnoxious in this scene. I can practically hear her wailing the whole time. Very ooc compared to the portrayal of Snape.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
did Hermione and ron break up after the war or does she cheat on him wiith snape
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
landscapegirl chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Hell no, Hermione, hell no! You leave that poor man and his pensieve alone! :)
landscapegirl chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
whew! Love Snape's devotion to Lilly (even though part of that is a fear of moving on, of future intimacy with someone else). But his meddling with Hermione with that potion at the end NOT cool!
landscapegirl chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
Land sakes, those boys know how to over-react! Enjoyed her conversation with Snape and watching him brew!
landscapegirl chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Love the scene by the lake!
misstaken1 chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
I can't do this anymore...your Hermione is so sickeningly pathetic, weak, and overly emotional. I can't stand female characters like that. Furthermore, it is completely out of character for her. However, I respect that this is your story and you can write your characters however you please. On that topic I must say that Severus and Ron are spot on...good job with that! I also enjoy your writing style but I detest this whimpering, crying Hermione with a passion.
dani555 chapter 75 . 8/7/2013
Oh god i loved it, the final chapters were pure crack, you got me laughing all the time. I loved every minute of the story, from the star. I loved the dance and the moments in the Room of requirements, also i loved the final fight against the ministry and all that mystery you unfolded around. Oh and the night in that prison cell, lovely, and so deep.

I absolutely loved it!
vampires-r-bloody-hot chapter 75 . 8/5/2013
love it.
Quiet.Wren chapter 75 . 7/23/2013
Love love love! I cracked up when Ginny interrupted them! Definitely enjoyed this story. The romance was just enough and the mystery was mind boggling. Thank you so much for posting this story for others to read. It was an adventure!
iluvcheer27 chapter 37 . 7/13/2013
I've been reading this fic nonstop as much as I could for the last 2 days..this is my favorite chapter by far..so happy they are finally together...great writing!
Guest chapter 34 . 7/11/2013
I really like ur story plot.
drasticactions chapter 46 . 6/26/2013
ugh this is soo infuriating hermione is going to ruin everything! I can't even read anymore why can't she just leave things alone!
IAmNotDeath chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
it is possible to get a tan without it being sunny...
1,867 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »