Reviews for Lessons in Love
snapeluvr13 chapter 52 . 8/9/2014
I have read a lot if Snape/Hermione fan fiction and this is by far the most well written story I have come upon. I am in love with this story! You have done an amazing job portraying each character especially Snape. Even though you've shown us other sides of Snape you haven't strayed from who he truly is which is great!
Dimplz chapter 27 . 7/2/2014
Okay so I never EVER review a completed story before I get to the end but I HAD to say something here.

OMG, this story...this CHAPTER! My eyes, literally have tears in them! This chapter was absolutely beautiful! I can't believe it is only chapter 27 out of 75. There is so much story left! I am almost afraid of what's going to happen in that many chapters. LOL.

Anyway, this was such an excellent chapter. I can not express right now how much I am enjoying this story so far. But, I'll let know you for sure once I'm done reading. :)
Neimee chapter 75 . 6/29/2014
That was perfect ending for perfect story. I really liked it.
Guest chapter 74 . 5/20/2014
Great story,keep up your good story is now one of my favourite SSHG on ffn.
pumpkin314159 chapter 75 . 5/17/2014
Fantastic story and the ending was perfect. I loved how in character Snape was.
Guest chapter 75 . 2/2/2014
I love this. I can not describe how amazing this is. I spent the last few hours doing nothing but reading this. I loved it so much I felt I had to comment but I am speechless as to what to put. This is perfect.
Megan chapter 75 . 1/4/2014
Just finished reading this after 3 days and the story is so perfect! The ending made me feel really happy and I do hope you are planning on writing a sequel!
Megan chapter 27 . 1/2/2014
I can't even explain what I'm feeling right now, you are truly a wonderful writer!
aislynn.astoria chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Woooow!
This is an amazing story! I usually read Dramione fanfics, this is my first HG/SS. You are an absolutely amazing author! Keep it up, please!
Also, I love how the story is so long, I always feel sad when they end, I'm glad to see this one is so long!
And, THANK YOU for making it realistic! I have pushed aside so many fanfictions because they are unrealistic with characters saying they love each other in the first few chapters!
This is one of the best EVER!
Thank you for making my first HG/SS read a pleasant one!
You are amazing!
katcalkc chapter 74 . 11/30/2013
I was skeptical after the first 10 or so chapters because I couldn't get over how ooc and whiny Hermione was. But as the story developed I thought the characterization improved A TON. Absolutely loved it from about chapter 15 on! :)
katcalkc chapter 75 . 11/30/2013
Amazing story. Loved everything about it! Especially the internal conflict Snape had between his love for Lily and his new love for Hermione. I just couldn't get enough! The parts that were Snape's pov added a ton of depth and insight into his character. Well done!
katcalkc chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
Hermione's constant outbursts and hysteria are ridiculous. She is overly needy and weak which is very annoying. One would think she is a five year old rather than a young woman with an apprenticeship who just survived a war. I appreciate the other character's and the overall plot, but Hermione is simply unbearable.
katcalkc chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
Hermione is far too whiny and obnoxious in this scene. I can practically hear her wailing the whole time. Very ooc compared to the portrayal of Snape.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
did Hermione and ron break up after the war or does she cheat on him wiith snape
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
1,879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »