Reviews for A Stolen Heart
Princeps Civitatis chapter 9 . 9/24/2018
Brilliantly written, and the prose flowed in a true hardboiled fashion. The characters are obviously different in this AU-fic but still feel rooted in their origins of Fate. The plot twist at the end is nothing short of beautiful.
addikhabbo chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
Check it on Beasts Lair badass!
addikhabbo chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
Hehe.
addikhabbo chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
DAMN! WOnder why no one likes this stuff.
addikhabbo chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
Is Shirou the murderer?
addikhabbo chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Nice chap.
addikhabbo chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Lovet! Did they have sex?
addikhabbo chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Joseskiinner is a retard.
Mothafuckin Noir chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This deserves a million views just because it's actually finished. Seriously.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
Wow wow WOW. This has to be the bestest of the best fics I have ever read. I don't care what this JoseSkinner said, he obviously didn't know about the character interactions in Fate/.
This story had me gripped from the start to the end; even though I always prefer third person stories, Lancer's first person perspective was brilliantly writen.
The atmosphere was SO dark that I got very jumpy while reading it XD Lancer still seemed very angry compared to what he appears like in Fate/.
You have amazing writing skills and if it hasn't been done yet, try writing a short novel to publish, or something.
Once again, amazing story! Keep it up!
someguyoranother chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Love what you've done with Lancer. Love Shirou and Archer. Love Gil and his parting words. Love this story.
Yikari chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Hello!

Goshdarn it to hell! Quite a tale you've got here author. Thank you for your time and work!

Good luck.