Reviews for A Stolen Heart
GaeDearg chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
Bravo man, this was a pretty fun read.
Nightshroud chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
Brilliant, brilliant story. It was refreshingly original, wonderfully narrated, and perfectly executed. Not a dull moment from beginning to end, with a thrilling climax and an ending that left you satisfied. I loved how you intigrated the characters, all perfectly in-character as well. I must say, I've rarely read fics on this site that I would put on a pedastal, but this would be one of them. Keep up the great work!
ItsaRandomUsername chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
Loved it on Beast's Lair, loved it here.

Favorite'd like a boss, good sir. Like a boss.
Mels chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Interesting read. I'm waiting for the next chapter to be up soon, since I still don't get what happened to Bazett, among other things.
JoseSkinner chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
The hell? I thought the Fate/Stay Night fanfiction area was small enough to get rid of the retards that write fanfiction about something without including anything of the original story. You say you included the characters, and this is just AU, but do a test. Change everyone to have a different name, like from Harry Potter. Did the story make the same amount of sense? If yes, like this one, well done for making such a bad AU that one should feel shame. The only thing that could be said about these stories, write them as original fiction and don't attempt to gather fake publicity by using another source.

On the positive side, well the writing looks decent.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2