Reviews for The Ballad of Sam and Freddie
Turtlefish 03 chapter 1 . 9/18
Hey there!

After reading this story and the sequel of it, I decided it was time to write you a review.
When I came across this story, my first thought was like: "Oh god, so many words! How long will this take me to read?"
I really thought that there are parts in it that would be boring to death. I mean, what are you supposed to write in almost 400k words. BUT, you proved me wrong. After the first chapter I read the second and pretty much then you had me addicted to this story.
And as much as I wanted to lay my phone away and finally catch some sleep, I couldn't. I wanted to know so bad what would happen next.
This is in my opinion THE BEST multichapter story on earth. And I've been reading many up until now. Trust me, I went through the whole iCarly Fandom starting at page 513. And now I'm just at 119, so there are still many Fanfics waiting for.
But I doubt that there will be one better than yours.
So I really was thrilled finding a sequel.
Keep on going!

Yoshi

P.S. I apologize for grammar mistakes or likewise. English is not my first language.
Baseballgirl101 chapter 1 . 4/30
Poor Sam. I feel bad for her in all that pain and I also feel bad for Freddie having to see the brocks awesome girlfriend he loves so miserable
Baseballgirl101
I thought chapter 10 was my favoret but I was wrong. THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC EVER! INFINITY OUT OF TEN BEST THING EVER!
I found a lot of fanfics in my life but DANG this is one of the best! This is my favoret chapter so far. And it's ironic because I saw another fanfic called critical condition and chapter 10 was my favoret chapter. Keep up the good work!
It was funny but no comment just no comment. DONT QUESTION MY LOGIC!
That's a first, we see in Carly vision, and at first I thought Sam was a stripper my mistake.
I don't know about anyone else but I like this fanfic so far keep up the good work dude
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
Sam and Freddie cool together
AzeIf chapter 7 . 11/27/2015
Oh, my gosh... This FanFiction is just amazing! I ship Seddie so much and.. Just...
WOW.
W-O-W.
Amazing work here!
Angry Chick chapter 36 . 10/7/2015
I have to say nice
Writing all of that in one month, very impressive
30/30
Keep up the good work
Angry Chick, Fanfiction Critic
jada chapter 16 . 9/14/2015
Nice chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 9/14/2015
Fuck Sam hard Freddie
Seddiefan chapter 9 . 8/8/2015
Hiii.I love your stories so muchplease make another stories
CoolBikerJacket chapter 11 . 6/12/2015
ohhhhhhh god ! i love it
CoolbikerJacket chapter 10 . 6/12/2015
Shiiiit! this so good oh how ilove it
1,048 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »