Reviews for The Case At Bois Sur Le Lac
El Gaucho chapter 1 . 1/11
Dawg, I like the language, though it starts slow, but - there is no ice and snow in the Alps in March unless it is a very cold winter. Ice and snow finish in February.
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
Cool. Awesome two chapters. Good ending.
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
Marvelous of course
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Cool two chapters
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Cool three chapters
laurose chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
Thank you for another two chapters of this good fic. Both your Poirot and Hastings voices are well written and enjoyable.
Shaitarn chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
This is really very good; the voices are very well done, perfectly in character. looking forward to the next chapter!
Vampyrlvr chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
This is such a great start! Is there any chance we might see more of this story someday?
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
Neato two chapters
laurose chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
I'm enjoying this lodge party. (Thanks for not making the victim sympathetic.) Especially your Poirot.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Cool
LilyV687 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
You have got their voices down very well! Very i/c! I grinned at the Alps bit. Hehe, there're going to be so cold nights ahead. I wonder how they'll get through them? :D
laurose chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
A nice start. You do both their voices well. (I like the bit about the letter opener.)
austenfan1990 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Fantastic start! You've got both Poirot and Hastings' voices down very well and I was grinning when Poirot went on his little rant about being expected to go up to the Alps. Exactly the sort of thing which Poirot would do.

And the last line: 'For you, mon ami, I will endure it' is just so sweet.

Please continue...I'm very eager to see where this story will go!