Reviews for A Close Call
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Even Death needs a change in scenery...very cute story idea!
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I loved how you wrote death. -grins- definitely gives me a different outlook on him,
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
i am just loving this! This is a brillant story! hehehe. Death got tired of Kakashi and Iruka to move onto the next step of the relationship; so he dediced to intefere. I guess, Kakashi is one human Death is fond of ne? .~ Again i just love it!
kirallie chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Poor Iuka, relationship advice from Death. Great work!
Tora II chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
D'aww! Haha, this was so adorable. I love Discworld!Death, and I would love to see more stories where he appears in other Universes. He'd fit right in with the Naruto-verse. I enjoyed this immensely! Well done!
Vega1301 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Haha loved the "getting advise from death, can't get any worse than that" part especially, besides that...hmm...I loved it all! Really I LMAO as I read the story and then I had cramps in my stomach(which I get when I see something really romantic)...That should explain a lot, I guess!
Cardboard Bike chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Death is my absolute favourite of the Discworld characters and you've portrayed him well. Even your title is Pratchett-ish (on purpose, I presume). Very sweet.
yami-marron chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I love Death from Disc World, so what a surprise to see it talking to my favorite uke ;) Brilliant idea,really and I like your style of writing. It reminds me of Pretchett in sometimes, so I'm waiting for your another story :)
Agent Malkere chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Brilliant - I loved it! Just the right touch of humor and wonderfully sweet! Beautiful writing!

~Agent Malkere
The-Lady-Smaell chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Absolutely fan-bloody-tastic!

The idea is utterly wonderful , kinda cute (admittedly in a rather odd way but cute nonetheless.) and just joyful in it's execution.

The fact that I am a MASSIVE Discworld fan also helps a bit but even if I wasn't I would have thoroughly enjoyed this.

You set the scene wonderfully and your characterization of Death and Iruka was absolutely spot on. The conversation was superbly scripted and although a relatively short piece (at least for you) it didn't feel rushed or hurried, the pace seemed to flow beautifully and really drew me in.

And the end was so sweet, this silly idiots _.

Favs part: For some reason Death's explanation as to why he was there, if he wasn't there for Iruka. It just gave me the warm and fuzzies.

As always up to your fabulously high standard Aleia.

Please continue to be a utter Goddess.

Later sweetie.

Smaell

P.S Is it just me or does there need to be more Discworld/ Naruto crossovers?
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
So good-! I really, really liked this-! Very different but really well written.
ponypainter chapter 1 . 8/3/2011