Reviews for Blood On Water
eact chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Morrreeee? Super good
Felysion chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Are you going to continue with this? It seems very promising, I really want to know what happened to Kato :)
Shabs chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That's it? THATS IT? you have to write more please please please you can't just leave me hanging like this. I will be forever happy if you updated.
KatoFan15 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
The look of confusion was quickly replaced with a pleased air. "Ikano it is, then. Sounds like some samurai name or something," Britt said, grinning. He raised his glass, and added, "A toast to the kung fu samurai-guy, Ikano." He then lowered his glass and finished off the drink.

Actually, according to some of the fanfictions that I have read before Kato's sure-name is Hiyashi. And I do have an account, I am reviewing your story from my iPod.

And you got everyone in character, job well done.
KatoFan15 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011

And you got everyone in character, job well done.
Kira Girl chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Very short chapter, but it's okay, Ikano sounds weird, I'm more used for the Hayashi's name, I'm curious about the next chapter