Reviews for Coin Toss
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Love this!
libaka chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
The choice between what is right and whatb
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This is such an amazing story. I like the part where she talks about how finn expects to be chosen and Puck doesn't. Thanks
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Loved this! :o)
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
It's nice to have two boys fighting over you and it's also nice when you have the choice and you know the choice is clear...it's the one that everyone least expects and that makes it the BEST one :) This was awesome!
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
awww noah
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
That last line was genius. Gotta love your version of Satan too!
KnightOwl416 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Good choice for Rachel to make. I kind of wish we got to see the courtship, though.
maggiequeen chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
If there's Pezberry friendship, it's guaranteed awesomeness. Now throw in Rachel choosing Puck over Finn and you got one pretty fucking amazing fic. You rock doll ;)
Xo.LovelyWonder.Xo chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
That's such a good idea. Cause when your forced to choose

You always hope for the one you want. Loved this.
Nicki chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
! That's so cute! I love it!
carrie4angel chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Another great story, that beautifully captures Rachel's emotional turmoils as she finally makes her choice, and thankfuly it was Noah :)

I loved how Noah really didn't expect to win the girl, as so often in the past he has been overlooked or a second choice, but he clearly has been letting Rachel see the real him, otherwise how would she know about his real smile?

As always I am a big fan of the Pezberry friendship and Rachel's inner thoughts on how the freshman could escape her new friend were funny, and I like to hope that Santana was on Noah's side the whole time...
RoseFleur chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
So great. And Santana was so right about the coin toss & Rachel making her mind up whilst it was in the air - that was really good writing, nice job :)
fresch chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
oh this story was so sweet and perfect!
blueeyes67 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
yay! great stroy i was thinking for a second you were going to have her choose Finn but you gave thru in the end. great story.:)