Reviews for Defining Innocence
ALIASTESIN chapter 20 . 9/10
Fantastic story, engaging and romantic!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 20 . 12/31/2015
Absolutely loved this story! Very well thought out. Almost wish that it was longer lol :-)
Crack-jouchan chapter 20 . 11/26/2015
Da—amn, that proposal was simply adorableeeee! AWESOME! FIVE STARS!

And Hanabi-chan... /sniffles She still thinks of her Onee-chan! Aww... That's so.. Atleast they are reconnecting, hehe. I was worried about her. I think she's probably the only other one other than Neji who loves Hinata.

And they named their kids Fugaku and Mikoto! If that isn't cute, I don't know what is! And Shisui... Awwwww... It's actually kind of funny. Their surname is all still Uchiha, so imagine Hinata shouting at the oh-so-mighty Fugaku like that... Ahahahaha!

Regarding SasuHina... The idea of Hinata being the one to bring Sasuke back is kind of appealing. Without the excuse of him being able to fight Itachi, and with her love instead, of course! Not sure if it's been explored... All SasuHina I've seen is pre-defection OR post-defection... Nothing in the middle, y'know.
Crack-jouchan chapter 19 . 11/26/2015
I can't help but think how it's so much like Gaara - breaking protocol on occasion like that! Poor Hinata was so worried. I hope thinhs are fine, now... ?
Crack-jouchan chapter 18 . 11/26/2015
Hahaha, can't blame you. We're running out of girls with names that matter! Still, not someone I expected, though admittedly, Ayame-chan isn't a fangirl. She hasn't reacted in anyway that indicates that when Sasuke is at Ichiraku.

Sasuke's birthday letter is sooo damn tsundere. In the friendship-sibling way, of course! It's touching~ all three care for her, in different ways! Hinata is truly loved.
Crack-jouchan chapter 17 . 11/26/2015
Yay! The kids seem like good kids... I'm sure she'll be fine!

What /is/ Sasuke up to, hm? How curious~
Crack-jouchan chapter 16 . 11/26/2015
OH! She can become a teacher! Awww, it's exactly what she wanted! I'm so glad for Hinata-chan~

I suppose the effects of her familial abandonment still remains... She clings onto those she has left. He has a point though, she can't be so paranoid. It's not good for her.
Crack-jouchan chapter 15 . 11/26/2015
I KNEW IT. I KNEW HE'D LEAVE THE CLAN! That's just so... Neji-like! Hahahaha! To be honest after he gained a direction in life after the chuunin exams fiasco, I think he only stayed in the Hyuuga to look after Hinata. But since she's gone... Well, yeah, he has no reason to stay. They treat him like a servant anyway.

It's adorable how he calls her Hinata-'chan'! The idea of him calling /anyone/ by -chan is pretty adorable actually, given how closed off he is. Then again, Hinata /is/ an adorable bae, so maybe it's no surprise~

Wow! Sasuke and Hinata have gotten close enough for him to use a nickname! And she gets fired up! Give it a bit more, and they'd be like generic siblings, hehe. (Gotta wonder what the judges think, though. "Are they betting on dinner during a /jounin exam/?!")

And hahahaha! Oblivious Hinata~ Sasuke just let the cat out of the bag. Itachi won't be pleased!
Crack-jouchan chapter 14 . 11/26/2015
Whoaaaa... Poor Hinata! Hiashi, you total bastard! Wow, Neji would be soooo mad when he hears of this. Oops. I hope nothing breaks.

It's nice how Sasuke takes care of her. I suppose he feels kinship, after all that. They're getting along pretty well, hehe. A brother-sister relation between them seems nice.

And... hahahahaha! 'True' motivation?! Oh c'mon, Sasuke, he's not that bad... Right? The poor girl is homeless and emotionally unstable afterall! She needs the support. Still... Hahahahaha!

They seem to be well on the way to recovery, though. I'm glad.
Crack-jouchan chapter 13 . 11/26/2015
EEEEH?! Wait... But I thought it was Danzo who wanted to throw the Hyuuga into disarray, not that Hiashi wanted to have her killed.

...Oh dear.
Crack-jouchan chapter 12 . 11/26/2015
Oh no. Sasuke! Oh my god, where are the freaking ANBU?! What use are they when they aren't around at times like this?!
Crack-jouchan chapter 11 . 11/26/2015
Poor Hina-chan. It really is unfair. She's really worked up about it.

I wonder what Tsunade-san would do to make them crack... Eh, good riddance to those old geezers!
Crack-jouchan chapter 10 . 11/26/2015
Hinata has a really strong sense of justice. Even if she didn't have an emotional connection, him telling her that story would make her stand up for him no matter what... Hina-chan's just like that~
Crack-jouchan chapter 9 . 11/26/2015

Good thing Tsunade-sama is good enough to listen. I hope Hinata wakes up and explains everything in time before hell breaks loose!
Crack-jouchan chapter 8 . 11/26/2015
Oooooh, her 'true' memory? This is excitinggggg! I wanna see what happens next!~

And apparently Sasuke can talk to the bird...? Uhh, maybe it's the Sharingan. I have no idea.