Reviews for Defining Innocence
I'llBiteYouToDeath chapter 15 . 1/1/2014
Damn do I love Sasuke's role here. :))
I'llBiteYouToDeath chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
HAHA. Now this chap was really fun. :)) What with the Sasuke's smirk over Itachi's blush and Tsunade tripping over Itachi's question. Lol. :DD
Guest chapter 20 . 12/12/2013
ES UN FIC BUENISIMO ME ENCANTA EL ITAHINA Y NARUHINA SON MIS PAREJAS PREFERIDAS FELICITACIONES
Sadie321 chapter 9 . 9/3/2013
9 chapters in a raw !my eyes hurts because of the reading and i can't stop! XD. Thanks for your answer to my review

For those who only read the reviews before pick a story... Give it a chance!
Sadie321 chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Absolutely brilliant!
Sadie321 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Wow I'm impressed of your writting, and the plot is really appealing so I'll continue reading ;)
beautifulglimpse chapter 20 . 8/11/2013
This story was utterly amazing. I can't even describe how much feels I had for this story. ** Fantastic job!
reneelg1963 chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Awesome! Poor Itachi being pushed into a world of cruelty. I can't wait to see where this tale will lead. I am a true Uchiha lover! both of the Uchiha boys are Incredibly intriguing!
aurora0914 chapter 18 . 8/6/2013
I really like the ItaHina pairing, but I think Ill stop here. I just cant imagine Sasuke with anyone but Hinata- Itachi and Sasuke are too alike not to go for the same girl... So! You did an excellent job with ItaHina, but I just cant take SasuAye... yeah!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
Enjoyable story! There aren't that many completed itahina stories around, so I was glad to have come across this one. I liked it very much :)
Funkychenchen chapter 20 . 4/23/2013
OMG that story was ABSOLUTLY amazing! I love Itahina pairings and yours worked so well! I also love the sasuaya pairing :) it was really original ! Well done this story was a huge success and I also lied how you added in hanabi in the end!
Darth-Taisha chapter 20 . 3/23/2013
It is wonderful to see Itachi get a happy ending (which he definitely deserves) and Hinata too. You did a really great job completing the story and making the reader want it to never end. I personally want you to write a story in the Narutoverse that goes on into infinity. I hope your original writing is going well for you, but I hope you still make time to write fanfics for all of us who love your work:)
hateme101 chapter 20 . 11/24/2012
cute ending
hateme101 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
that was a cute chapter with young hinata and itachi
Ro0w'z chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
I love the idea that hinata sasuke go find, I still doubt thought it had been 10 years and not 8 but all very well