Reviews for The Truth Hurts
rhinosgirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Really liked this story. Thanks for writing it xx
allison chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Yes this was much needed, i felt something was missing in this episode, i like the way you have wrote danny's feelings towards what had happened to linda, i like that linda was able to comfort danny over his guilt. More stories pleasssse! Your ace!
Cfhonan chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This was wonderful! I love danny and linda. You showed the love and emotion between them beautifully! I hope you write more danny/linda stories. :)
ryans daughter chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
So glad you did this story as it was missing from the episode. Loved how you made Linda get through to Danny and calm him down. You really shoed how much they love each other. Please keep the stories coming.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I have been hoping so much that someone would write more about that eppy- i love danny linda centered stories- so please write more
Nyiestra chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I really wish the show would have dealt more with Danny's reaction to his job endangering his family. Nice job.
accounting professional chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I loved this story. I loved the interaction between Linda and Danny. They are a old-fashioned soap opera super couple. But one better, they do not separte or cheat on each other. She gets along with his family. He has a steady job that the audience can recognize. Please updatevyour other stories soon.