Reviews for Managing Mischief
ninayasmijn chapter 26 . 4/4
I absolutely love this! Can't wait till the next chapter!
ninayasmijn chapter 12 . 4/4
I absolutely adore this story. It's made me laugh more then once
ravendor92 chapter 24 . 8/17/2013
Charlie wasn't even born when the marauders were in school. According to the 1st harry potter book he'd graduated the year before. (1991 is harry's first year which means charlie was born in 1975.)
EpicThunder101 chapter 26 . 6/25/2013
Awesome! I don't think you still check the story reviews, but I hope you still update!
EpicThunder101 chapter 21 . 6/25/2013
Oh Molly, you did end up having twins, I really hope that Merlin helped her...
Awesome chapter!
EpicThunder101 chapter 20 . 6/25/2013
I am loving this story so much! You are a brilliant writer!
lost in a musical daydream chapter 26 . 6/16/2013
Poor James... he just wants to be loved. Haha.
lost in a musical daydream chapter 25 . 12/18/2012
You'll get 'em free. Voldemort is hilarious in this fic. :P
Kazo Sakamari chapter 26 . 11/1/2012
Ahh...James is being mean. And Sirius is begin stupid...and Remus is just being...cute. And lovable. Still, poor Sirius I hope he and James figure things out soon. Great chapter, I'm so glad you updated. Hope you do so again soon!
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 26 . 11/1/2012
All good fun :) I enjoyed James' obvious discomfort at seeing Sirius getting so friendly with Lily. Glad to see you're still writing, hope this means more updates soon!
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 25 . 8/21/2012
I'm glad to see you've finally updated! I understand how busy the summer can be... I've so far managed to update at least every 2 weeks but with so much going on it can be hard to even do that!

I really enjoyed this chapter. Sirius' imaginary play is so intense it's unbelievable! I do feel sorry for James having to put up with that. And them missing the train reminded me of when Harry and Ron missed the train and resorted to another stupid idea - the flying car. Voldemort and the Death Eaters really love their booming rap music don't they?! It's so ironic picturing Voldemort dancing and singing 'I'm sexy and I know it'... he really can't get away with that! Professor McGonagall was so awesome here. And I'm really happy that Lily has showed a small amount of concern for James and relief that he's safe. Things are looking up! Please try to update significantly sooner!
Morgan chapter 25 . 8/20/2012
Too lazy to log in. Funny chapter. I enjoyed it!
Kazo Sakamari chapter 25 . 8/20/2012
Ahh! You updated! I really really like this story, and I love Sirius and James in it. Their so different, yet so much the same. Great chapter, nice description of Voldy and Kreature too. Please update again soon!
lost in a musical daydream chapter 24 . 8/17/2012
i love sirius, i love james. and wow! petunia smiled!

when marimba rhythms start to play, dance with me, make me sway, like a lazy ocean hugs the shore, hold me close, sway me more... ;)
lost in a musical daydream chapter 23 . 8/16/2012