Reviews for Wizards, and Aliens, and Faeries Oh My!
mozzery chapter 2 . 1/25
Considering you favorited a story that came out in 2016 I'm guessing you might still sometimes read reviews, so I figured I'd just pop in and say nice start.
SilentMech chapter 2 . 1/2
On one hand, it is a pre-Winter Harry, on the other, squishy wizard versus red oni is not a slow battle even if he is using just fire. Actually, that cauterizing flame is literally the closest thing to a lightsaber that Harry could have, and you think he wouldn't spend months trying to perfect it so he could use it like a lightsaber? The huge Star Wars geek not making his own working lightsaber if he could... Yeah, immersion kind of broke there. Also, only Harry would have that kind of luck.
Rasengalia chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
Would love to see this continued
Velshard chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
Well I'd certainly like to see the rest of this story but it looks like it's probably dead in the water.
Prodigal Priest chapter 2 . 1/30/2015
Something tells me this'll not get updated soonish. Which is a shame. It started out nice.
firelordozaie chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
i would like to see the next chapter soonish, as specified in your author's note, i have written this review
Radon088 chapter 2 . 1/3/2015
Real shame you stopped so soon with this, it was well written and I could tell it was going to be pretty good.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
Rape? In front of Dresden?

Death wasn't an inevitability, it was a LAW Of NATURE
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
So being a Starborn mean's you're a Sekirei descendant?
Agailius chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
This is too epic for words. When are you gonna update this?!
drakensis chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
Welp, I just found this, any chance of another chapter?
Kestes chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Oh wow this is pretty cool. I couldn't help but laugh at the way you had Matsu and Dreseden meet xD

i look forward to seeing more of this in the future
best regards
friaku
Kestes chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
haha oh wow this is a surprise. A dreseden crossover! So far, this has been pretty good. I look forward to seeing more of this in the future
best regards
friaku
Dragonskyt chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Wow, this is a great Dresden fic, you really kept him in character.
obsidian-fox chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Interesting start to this story. Such a long way to go.