Reviews for Wizards, and Aliens, and Faeries Oh My!
Friaku chapter 2 . 13h ago
Oh wow this is pretty cool. I couldn't help but laugh at the way you had Matsu and Dreseden meet xD

i look forward to seeing more of this in the future
best regards
friaku
Friaku chapter 1 . 13h ago
haha oh wow this is a surprise. A dreseden crossover! So far, this has been pretty good. I look forward to seeing more of this in the future
best regards
friaku
Dragonskyt chapter 2 . 2/24
Wow, this is a great Dresden fic, you really kept him in character.
obsidian-fox chapter 2 . 2/10
Interesting start to this story. Such a long way to go.
Guest X chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Dude come on! UPDATE! This amazing story.
Nicely surprised chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
This is very good. Please continue it!
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Hey Im really liking this fic. Id love to see more.
Lotheon chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Fairly well written. You kept Butcher's writing style and actually came up with a good reason for Dresden to get sent to Japan. As well as coming up with the translation spell idea (was curious how you would handle that). So far you have done a great job with keeping them all in character and keeping the tone right. I will keep track of this story.
gaiawolf chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Is Harry's presence going to curb Karasuba's Bllod Knight tendencies? Or is she going to take "Faith" and start a new Crusade? Also, is he going to take those two into the Never Never?

PLEASE UPDATE!
gaiawolf chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Oh. Oh ouch. You just paired up The one Sekirei who has a power totally negated by Harry. Poor girl...at least she will get along with Bob.

Glad to see Dresden crossovers.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I really hope you continue this sometime. It's fare too rare that I find a good-quality cross between Dresden Files and something so different from it. (I think the last one I found was an Evangelion cross)
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
I definitely want to see this one continue. I loved how you have blended the two stories and managed to get Dresden over to Japan.
Warpwind chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
please update faster. otherwise I like it
Emeraldfireblade chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
I like it so far, but I can't help but question the wisdom of giving the Holy Blade to the Black Sekerei. I'm curious about Matsu's combat skills at this stage. I just can't wait to see Harry's reaction when he meets the 'Gamemaster'.

I love that you're clearly not simply plucking Harry whole cloth and then ignoring his half of the Universe. Ironically, I felt the Oni showing up was a sign that your story was heading in the right direction.

More please? (preferably soon?)

Guardian of the Sacred Emerald Flames
Emeraldfireblade chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Fan flipping tastic! you've got Harry's internal monologue down to an art. I was little sorry that Molly wasn't along for the ride. The line about Harry never meeting Bob's equal in perversion made me think of Matsu immediatly. I think I'm scared.

You've clearly got Harry down, and I'm very interested in seeing how you interpret the Sekerei lore through Dresden's eyes. Wizard gaze with his Sekerei could produce some very cool results.

On to chapter 2.