Reviews for 66 Thursdays: Black Tomorrows
Hi! This is my second time reading your story and I love it! You should really change the rating from T to M, though. All of this is way too violent and has way too much adult content to not be rated M. Again, love your story! Not trying to hate!
Guest chapter 38 . 10/23/2014
I think this is brilliant, I have laughed and cried at parts, I couldn't wait to finish it and was sad when I did. There were times I wanted to scream at Marlene and times I wanted to scream for her. I think I going to read chapter 37 again I think it really bring it all together. I in the next one that Marlene and Sirius find I moment of happiness together. You did a really good job and now i am going to head of and read the rest of your stories.
ObliviateMeQuietly chapter 38 . 9/24/2014
This is an amazing story and i've read all of it in 2 days, never wanting to put it down. You managed to portray Marlene and Sirius' relationship perfectly. This story had the right amount of love, action, drama, and sadness. I can't wait to read more of your writing.
That-Hogwarts-Student chapter 38 . 7/16/2014
THE TEARS WONT STOP. HELP. HELP. MERLINS BEARD THE FEELS. GOOOODDDDDDDDD. IM CRYING SO HARD. HOW DO YOU DO THIS? 37 CHAPTERS AND IM SO ATTACHED TO CHARACTERS IM CRYING. "GOOD LUCK" "YOU TOO" WHAT. WHATTTTTTTT. HOW IS THIS SUPPOSE TO NOT MAKE ME CRY. IM A WRECK AND I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH. (Sarcastic and truthfully)
That-Hogwarts-Student chapter 25 . 7/12/2014
Where is all the love on tumblr? I can't find anything under the tag 66 Thursdays: black tomorrows.
That-Hogwarts-Student chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
I really am enjoying this fic. Don't know why it doesn't have more favorites
primadonnalouise chapter 38 . 2/19/2014
I've read this story about 5 times now in the space of at least 3 years. And I love it so much. I can never get enough of it, definitely one of my favourite stories on fanfiction and it's in my top 3 favourite Blackinnon stories. I have a list. Absolutely fantastic. On to part 2 now!
Elis.n chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
I love it. That's all I can say, I just love this story. :D I wish I have Marauders in my class back in highschool. ;)
Elis.n chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Wow! your are realy great writer. :) I like this story so far. Marauders rules :D Can you please discribe me what is veela? I don't know because I red HP in my language and now I have problem with some "magical" terms. :)
livy bear chapter 17 . 10/6/2013
I just want Marlene to look her dad in the eye and pull a Morgana (from Merlin) and just be like "I disown you." and go live with Alice or something! Ahh good chapter :)
Fonzz chapter 37 . 10/3/2013
I wasn't expecting to fall in love with this so much. It is equal to The Rise and Fall, I love it. I got so annoyed at Marlene's parents, and her attitude, and then was totally heartbroken in the end when her and Sirius broke things off for good. I haven't started the next one yet, but my god you are a genius!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/27/2013
still recovering from the end of chapter 11 omfg but this is just oh god omg wow I just Idk what to say everything about this is great
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 37 . 9/25/2013
I think I am crying. This story was just so...intense...like I haven't read much blackinnon, unless they're side pairings in jily but they're fast becoming a second otp. But this story...I have never been so frustrated, and so emotional with a fic before.

Marley...like there were times I almost hated her, I was so frustrated with how she pushed everyone away, especially Siriusl merlin there were times I felt like crying because he's fucking so damn in love with her and she turned out to be the heartbreaker. I really love that, though. It was different, it wasn't girl finally gives in, then sirius fucks up. Marlene messed up. Sirius messed up. Yet they stuck by each other. Something I adored about their relationship was how Sirius was always always there for her, especially afetr he parsnts died, just wanting to be her friend and ah he brought her that bracelet and assdfgjkklo

I kind of thought Marlene would miscarriage, I just couldn't see her having a baby working for some reason. Not at that time anyway. I can't imagine how she would have coped with a child. Or sirius for that matter. I was thouroughly aboslutley disgusted with Gourm...like idk. She'd always been creepy, and I suspected it was dark magic she was teaching mar because she told mar that she had to want to hurt her in order for the spell to work. I love how we see marley's character change, from dutiful daughter to outright rebel and I also love how we saw so much family time. I adore how her family stood by her, even though her father was quite old fashioned in his ways I do believe he had her verybest interests at heart, and sometime I wish that Marlene could have listened to him, maybe listened for a bit and I know that she'd ry to be a good daughter, and I wish that her dad had shown her a little more affection. One of my favourite family relationships is daddy/daughter. So I idealistically hoped for them to work their issues out, where marlene didn't feel like a failure all the time. I adored her mother though, because it was actually obvious how much she loved marlene amd YOU KILLED A PREGNANT WOMEN JFC ARE YOU SATAN. If I wasn't in a room with my mum and sister I would have broken down and just cried and cried and cried. multiple times. Troughout the whole story.

I like how you inclded regulus, at times i hated him as reglus/girl/sirius love triangles drive me mad, but idk he grew on me, esp when it was clear marlene didn't have feelimgs for him. I like that shes the reason he changed,and i kind of hope its his feelings for her that prompt the events of 1979- where he defoes voldemort, replacimg the horrux.

I AM SO FULL OF FEELS AND INCOHERENT THOUGHTS IMDONT ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT TO SAY. I AM SURE I LEFT PUT A LOT LF ATUFF BUT WHILE THERE WERE TIES I FUCKING HATED THIS STORY BECAUSE I WAS SO FRUSTRATED WITH MARLENE GIVING PEOPLE THE COLD SHOULDER AND LILY NOT TRUSTING JAMES AND ALL YOUR DRAMADRAMADRAMASRAMA AND SADNESS AND TORTURE I SIT HERE NOW ABOUT TO VANISH TO MY BEDROOM OR THE SHOUWER OR SOMETHING TO CRY OFER THE PERF NESS OF THIS I JUST CANT EVEN OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY

I FUCKING LOVE THIS
Gabby Black chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
I was expecting Lily to get back at Marlene and dare her to snog Sirius xD
GreyHaru chapter 37 . 7/5/2013
Wow. honestly all i have to say for the moment is WOW. great amazing beutiful story. you write really really good! i felt what Marlene felt and what everybody felt and that was amazing! i really felt her anger at her parents, her pain, everything. i must say that the couple of last chapters felt kind of rushed... i really loved how you made Marlene first of all and Marc, trully graet! i also really loved your Regulus, one of the best i've read, Lily and Alice as well, exellent! something that was missing for me was a mostly neglection toward her brother Maize, he was hardly mentioned at all, and Michael- a big part of this story was "because" of him and still he's hardly a character in the story. i'm just saying that beacuse if you're doing a sequel (and i really really really hope you do) than it would be great to give them more "screen time". all in all i really enjoyed reading it, through the hard time and the good time, carry on the good work, you're an amazing writer and i really hope to see more stories from you!
p.s. sorry about my english, it's not my language, so sorry in advenced if anything was wierd written or anything :P