Reviews for 66 Thursdays: Black Tomorrows
RandomReader chapter 11 . 10/1
For some reason, I'm finding Sirius struggling to resist a drunk Marlene extremely funny.
Ellie chapter 4 . 7/21
Really. You are incredible! I'm trying really hard to read your history - since I'm actually Brazilian and Portuguese is my first language- and even though I don't understand 100% of this masterpiece, I'm honored to use my sleep hour to do so.
Zigostia chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
I loved reading your fanfic, and Blackinnon/Marlius is my OTP! It's kinda hard to find Blackinnon fanfiction because it's not as popular as Wolfstar. It was amazing, and I have read some really good fanfiction. I think you're a great author too and keep on writing!
Guest chapter 38 . 7/16/2016
Yes yes yes yes yes yes I LOVED this.

Marlene's characterization was brilliant, as was Sirius'. The original story? Showing multiple signs of Regulus? A nice side view of Jily without focusing solely on them?

Loveeee it.
Guest chapter 36 . 1/21/2015
Hi! This is my second time reading your story and I love it! You should really change the rating from T to M, though. All of this is way too violent and has way too much adult content to not be rated M. Again, love your story! Not trying to hate!
Guest chapter 38 . 10/23/2014
I think this is brilliant, I have laughed and cried at parts, I couldn't wait to finish it and was sad when I did. There were times I wanted to scream at Marlene and times I wanted to scream for her. I think I going to read chapter 37 again I think it really bring it all together. I in the next one that Marlene and Sirius find I moment of happiness together. You did a really good job and now i am going to head of and read the rest of your stories.
ObliviateMeQuietly chapter 38 . 9/24/2014
This is an amazing story and i've read all of it in 2 days, never wanting to put it down. You managed to portray Marlene and Sirius' relationship perfectly. This story had the right amount of love, action, drama, and sadness. I can't wait to read more of your writing.
Abbi- jay chapter 38 . 7/16/2014
THE TEARS WONT STOP. HELP. HELP. MERLINS BEARD THE FEELS. GOOOODDDDDDDDD. IM CRYING SO HARD. HOW DO YOU DO THIS? 37 CHAPTERS AND IM SO ATTACHED TO CHARACTERS IM CRYING. "GOOD LUCK" "YOU TOO" WHAT. WHATTTTTTTT. HOW IS THIS SUPPOSE TO NOT MAKE ME CRY. IM A WRECK AND I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH. (Sarcastic and truthfully)
Abbi- jay chapter 25 . 7/12/2014
Where is all the love on tumblr? I can't find anything under the tag 66 Thursdays: black tomorrows.
Abbi- jay chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
I really am enjoying this fic. Don't know why it doesn't have more favorites
primadonnalouise chapter 38 . 2/19/2014
I've read this story about 5 times now in the space of at least 3 years. And I love it so much. I can never get enough of it, definitely one of my favourite stories on fanfiction and it's in my top 3 favourite Blackinnon stories. I have a list. Absolutely fantastic. On to part 2 now!
Elis.n chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
I love it. That's all I can say, I just love this story. :D I wish I have Marauders in my class back in highschool. ;)
Elis.n chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Wow! your are realy great writer. :) I like this story so far. Marauders rules :D Can you please discribe me what is veela? I don't know because I red HP in my language and now I have problem with some "magical" terms. :)
livy bear chapter 17 . 10/6/2013
I just want Marlene to look her dad in the eye and pull a Morgana (from Merlin) and just be like "I disown you." and go live with Alice or something! Ahh good chapter :)
Fonzz chapter 37 . 10/3/2013
I wasn't expecting to fall in love with this so much. It is equal to The Rise and Fall, I love it. I got so annoyed at Marlene's parents, and her attitude, and then was totally heartbroken in the end when her and Sirius broke things off for good. I haven't started the next one yet, but my god you are a genius!